2-F: Tayfun Len & Grom Energich (Slacker 3 & Go-getter 3)

Slacker 3:

In my past life, I was a very lazy person.

I didn't cry at all when I was a baby, I just kept sleeping the days away.

Then in kindergarten, I kept to myself, not making any effort to interact with others.

Heck, I barely paid any attention to other people and only focused on my studies.

I did the bare minimum to pass and nothing more.

Then I entered elementary school and it was the same thing there.

I did the bare minimum, only talked when spoken to and avoided any and all conflict by just not caring enough to get involved with others.

The one thing that I finally noticed is that Kunihiko was also there just as he was in kindergarten.

Our parents brought us to school and we would often run into each other but I didn't start paying attention until elementary.

Even though we barely interacted, that's how we became childhood friends.

I passed elementary, middle and junior high school with much the same mindset I had in kindergarten, sparing no real thoughts for my future, just doing the bare minimum required of me at the time.

The days flew by as I spent it not really trying to do more than survive from day to day.

I had no real desire to strive for, no motivation to push myself beyond my limit.

It wasn't until middle school, when we started going to school on our own that we stopped walking to school together, that I realised I missed Kunihiko.

But to be honest, part of me thinks that me wanting to marry Kunihiko is just me wanting someone else to take care of me, so I don't have to.

Maybe I only like him knowing he is a hard worker, that will take good care of whoever he ends up with.

Yet at the same time, I was so lazy, I couldn't push myself to try to make any progress to become closer friends, let alone confess.

I just tried to spend time with him without making it obvious I was going out of my way to do so.

Even then, there were many opportunities I couldn't be bothered to take.

When we entered high school, we ended up in the same class.

People thought we were a couple, and we denied it.

Maybe I could have done something with that misunderstanding.

But I didn't, I was too lazy to even think about trying.

Then we had a group project.

I wasn't even thinking about teaming up with Kunihiko, we just happened to glance at each other at the same time.

I smiled, shrugged, and it worked, we teamed up.

Even then, I focused purely on the project, not on him.

Then we started hanging out at the arcade with Wakaba and Kusama.

Having made no real effort to socialise, those two are the closest I had to friends even though we didn't really talk much.

And hanging out with them let me spend time with Kunihiko.

But still, I made no more progress than that.

I did the bare minimum of being around him, waiting for him to do the rest.

I was so lazy, I missed out on fulfilling one of the few desires I actually had at all in my past life.