3-14: The Wall that is Earth Dragons (Spider 62)

Spider 62:

Taboo: [Atone]

My rampage in the Lower Stratum continued.

Weak, strong, whatever, I will fight it regardless.

Taboo: [Atone]

Then I ran into yet another Earth Dragon, but I didn't care and charged into battle anyway.

But to my surprise, even my [Rot Attack] barely damaged it.

Taboo: [Atone]

I had to Fast Travel back home to escape the fight.

I almost died there and now I am waiting for my wounds to heal.

Taboo: [Atone]

A huge advantage and drawback to [Rot Attack] is that the damage dealt with it is slow to heal, like there is some sort of anti-healing effect in place.

Only a Level-Up-Recovery can bypass it it seems, which is actually a feature of [n%I=W] as [Taboo] has revealed to me.

Taboo: [Atone]

[Healing Magic] plus [Medicine Synthesis] on top of [HP Rapid Recovery] usually heals rather quickly, but not on wounds made with Rot.

This is gonna be a problem.

Taboo: [Atone]

Speaking of Rot, I got a new Skill from evolving, [Annihilating Evil Eye], I will lose whichever eye I use it with in exchange for massive damage.

If only I have [Rot Nullification], then I can spam super strong Rot type attacks without drawbacks.

Taboo: [Atone]

The best way to raise that Resistance would be to eat those snailbugs, terrible as their taste is, the power gained from them is undeniable.

Still, the anti-healing properties of Rot won't matter if barely any damage is done with it.

Taboo: [Atone]

Damn Earth Dragons and their ridiculously high Defence and Resistance, why are you getting in my way of my mission? Nai wa!

That [Dragon Scale], [Hard Shell] and [Steel Body] Skill combo is too overpowered!

Taboo: [Atone]

Then again, I charged in without a gameplan.

I have been throwing myself at one Monster after the other, learning through experience of throwing myself into the deep side of the pool.

Taboo: [Atone]

Now that I have hit a wall, it would be a good time to cool off and start reviewing my battles so far thoroughly.

For starters, without my [Multi-Minds] sisters, I have to do everything myself.

Taboo: [Atone]

I can't spam tons of Magic Spells on my own, but I have gotten better at processing info and moving around at the same time, so there is some progress there.

Speaking of, maybe I should recall at least one of them to help me fight the Earth Dragon?

Taboo: [Atone]

No. Nai wa.

I can't do that, if I can't overcome such a hurdle on my own, then what right do I have to call myself the eldest sister?