0-12: False Confession & Accidental Reveal (Advisor 1 & Spider 12)

Advisor 1:

As I had hoped, Wakaba just rejected my 'confession'.

My name is Kanata Ooshima, and I have always had no interest in girls as of now.

The other students and even Shun have made fun of me for 'being into guys' even though I never said that!

Kyouya is my only ally, often telling others to stop teasing me on my behalf.

But even he absentmindedly blurted out that he is interested in finding a cute girlfriend, so he doesn't really understand my pain.

So in order to 'prove' to them that I 'like' girls so I can fit in better with the boys, I 'confessed' to Wakaba, the stoic 'queen of the class'.

Shun and Kyouya both comfort me as I shed crocodile tears.

Natsume and Shinohara both glared at me from afar.

And Kusama breathed a sigh of relief, I know he is betting on Kyouya being the one to steal Wakaba's heart so I can see why he was worried when I 'confessed'.

I quickly recover from my 'heartbreak' and just as I have hoped, people have stopped teasing me about 'being into guys'.

Later that day, I am hanging out online with Skanda.

Shun and Kyouya are too busy to play with us today.

Skanda: [so do you plan on thanking me for helping you yet?]

Huh? The first thing he said today was this? And what did he mean by that?

Skanda: "[or maybe I should ask you to apologise for using me?]

...

Considering the timing...

[Wakaba?]

I asked.

Skanda (Wakaba?) doesn't respond immediately.

Skanda (Wakaba?): [yes and I know about your scheme -_-]

She finally replied.

So the legendary player known as Skanda, is Wakaba!?

Unbelievable, the 'queen of the class' with nearly perfect grades is also a hardcore gamer!?

And this whole time we have been actual friends with Wakaba without knowing!

[Sorry and thank you. How long have you known about us three?]

I asked curiously.

Wakaba: [the day after we met online I overheard your conversation about me]

She replied to my question after a bit, no doubt considering whether to reveal more.

So that's how, make sense.

I have always suspected that she is actually paying close attention to her surroundings while reading her books.

Wakaba: [don't let the other two know I don't plan on getting into relationships]

I guess she doesn't want Shun or Kyouya to know they have been friends with a girl, and we're only having this conversation because she knows I am not into girls yet.

But now I am curious.

[Why don't you want to get into relationships?]

Wakaba doesn't respond immediately again.