3-E: Poverty & Discrimination (Leader 4)

Leader 4:

Okay, I can't keep looking at things with rose-tinted glass anymore.

Excited as I am for my new life, I cannot deny the difficulties ahead of me.

I am a Demi Human, a Fox Demi Human to be exact.

I didn't really care for the fact at first, Demi Humans are a common sight in many fantasies after all.

The real problem? Discrimination.

The reason my new family is so poor, it's because my Demi Human father cannot get a good job.

And from what I overheard from my parents' conversations, my father gets paid less than the Humans employees.

Something about how we are the decestents of sinners of something being the main crutch used against my kind.

That's hardly fair, the whole point of the Word of God religion is that we are all descendants of sinners, so how come Demi Humans get the worse treatment?

I probably would have a hard time navigating the world as a Demi Human myself when I grow up.

And I don't really want to leave my new parents behind to suffer in poverty.

I suppose I have no choice but to contribute as soon as I can with my knowledge and intelligence from my past life.

Maybe I should aim higher, and fight the discrimination.

But cultural and systemic reform is gonna be a pain to actually achieve.

No, that's a down right unrealistic dream.

Besides, it's not my responsibility to fix a broken world, as much as I wish to.

I will just focus on helping my parents, and those I can help with.