3-1: Are We Too Powerful? Nope! (Spider 49)

Spider 49:

Karada: "This is ridiculous!"

I know, right? Monsters hiding in the magma and everything else running away from us.

Majikku: I know we want to level up [Intimidation], but maybe we should turn it off just to reduce the range of Fear we are producing?

Yeah, we should do that the next time we spot a Monster.

Then sneak up as closely as we can before rushing them down before they can escape.

Karada: That reminds me of those metal slimes that give a lot of exp.

Or any other rare enemy in rpgs that gives a lot of exp and/or loot but tends to run away from players.

Majikku: Except we don't get a lot of Experience from the Monsters here.

Karada: What is it? One more Evolution and LV50? At the rate we're going, we will die of old age first!

Doesn't help that more Experience is needed for a level up the higher our Level is.

Majikku: Actually, what is our life span now?

Oh, Wisdom-sama doesn't have that kind of info for us unfortunately.

Karada: I know it's bad to be cocky, but are we too powerful now?

Yeah, we are probably more in line with the strength of your average Lower Stratum Monsters now.

Majikku: You think we can take on That?

Me & Karada: What!? No!

The purple Earth Dragon had around 3000 HP from when we managed to appraise it.

If it is safe to assume Earth Dragons' Stats are well-rounded and geared towards Defence, then we don't stand a chance.

Karada: And why did you have to bring up our trauma again?! Nai wa!

Majikku: I know, I know, I just want to get over said trauma.

Just thinking about it makes me want to sit in a corner and cry.

...Eh!?

Karada: What is it?

Majikku: How bad is it?

I sense a shaft that connects the Upper, Middle and Lower Stratum over there.

Majikku: Oh, we can get to the Upper Stratum with this!

Karada: Finally! I am so excited!

Oh, I wouldn't be if I were you.

[Danger Perception] is going haywire from just one pressense coming down from above.

Karada: Oh...shit...

Majikku: Well...I still say we at least check out what the danger is.

Um, sure, we will get the hole in our line of sight and peek in with [Telescopic Sight] from as far as we can.

Karada: Sounds like a plan, better than getting any closer to it.

And we did just that, hiding behind a rock from afar, peering into the shaft.

The shaft is now out of [Detection] range, so I can't sense the danger in there anymore.

Then we saw it, eight giant eyes, eight giant legs, a gigantic spider is slowly making its way down the shaft.

Majikku: Is that Mother!?