1-A: Kanata Ooshima's Disconnect (Advisor 2)

Advisor 2:

It was just a normal day in school.

Me and Kyouya scolded Shun for staying up late again playing instead of sleeping.

It was especially bad for that day since we had a test in the afternoon.

The number of times he did so averaged three times a week by now.

He really wanted to be as strong and skilled as Skanda, and had started mimicking Wakaba's sleep schedule to grind.

Speaking of, I have no idea how Wakaba could operate on so little sleep, was she even Human?

Or maybe she drank a lot of coffee or something along those lines while no one was watching?

Either way, she was weird in a slightly scary way, no way she would be as popular if people knew that side of her.

Anyway, we promised to grind levels together later that day and go to sleep at a reasonable time.

That way, me and Kyouya could keep an eye on Shun, since Wakaba clearly didn't care enough to tell him to go to sleep.

Then the bell rang and we had classical Japanese taught by our homeroom teacher.

It was supposed to be business as usual.

I was reading the passages when it happened.

A blinding light followed immediately by a huge amount of pain suddenly assaulted me.

And then I blacked out.

Now?

I am surrounded by a bunch of people much bigger than me.

No, it's not that they are bigger, I am just smaller.

I am now a baby that has just been born, crying uncontrollably.

Why?

For one, they are talking in a language I don't understand.

I have no idea what they are talking about, I have no information to work with here.

The possibilities are endless, and that's terrifying.

And secondly, being a baby means I am weak.

So weak that my fate is in the hands of someone else.

I have no control over the situation.

And lastly, this one is rather embarrassing.

I can't feel a certain part of my body.

Then I soon realise, I am now a girl.

Just...unbelievable.

This is just...weird.

I mean, I am crying on the outside while analysing the situation relatively calmly on the inside.

Well, that's not entirely true, I am rather scared.

I am just suppressing my emotions as best I can.

Still, I feel like a passenger in my own body.

More importantly, I think I have been isekai'd.

But seriously?! I know I was a guy that wasn't into girls yet but doesn't mean I want to be a girl instead!

What kind of sick, perverted joke is this?!

...

So I have been reborn as a girl, into a new family, in a place I don't recognise.

If only I have some sort of appraisal skill like in many isekais to gather information with.

Then I might be able to calm my body down and stop crying like a stupid baby.

???: "Number of Skill Points currently in possession: 51000.

Number of Skill Points required to acquire Skill [Appraisal LV1]: 1000.

Acquire Skill?"

Wait, what!?

Someone just spoke to me in Japanese!

It sounds like a woman's voice, and it's rather monotone.

Reminds me of Wakaba, but it's clearly someone else's voice.

But judging from how it was said, I don't think it was spoken by the people around me.

I mean, why would they suddenly speak in Japanese?

And from the contents of what was said, was that some sort of game system announcer?

...

So Skills exist in this place?

Have I been reborn into a game world?

I once jokingly wished out loud that I could be in a game world where I would be super powerful.

But I never expected that to happen.

Well, minus the powerful part, for now.

Anyway, the [Appraisal] Skill will definitely come in handy.

???: "[Appraisal LV1] acquired.

Remaining Skill Points: 50000."

Good, now how do I use it?

Can I use it on myself?

Appraisal: < Human Nameless >

Oh, it worked.

The information just flows into my brain, but I feel very dizzy when I appraise myself.

Will other people feel that when I appraise them?

Then I guess I better not cause any commotion by appraising them, just in case.

I mean, a baby using a Skill deliberately seems like a cause for concern.

So, I am a Human with no name.

That's not very helpful.

Appraisal: < Human ???????? ???? ??????? >

Huh?

I went from having no name to having one I cannot understand at all.

Right, I don't know the local language, that's probably why I cannot read my own new name.

I guess I better listen and watch carefully to learn the language.

Paying closer attention through my teary eyes, I think I'm part of some rich family.

Fancy outfits and a fancy room with butlers and maids.

Mediaeval Europe vibes, definitely an isekai world.

So at least I don't think I have to worry about living standards, I think.

...I will never see my friends or my family again...

No, stop, new life, new me, can't dwell on the past or I won't make it here.

So, I am really a girl now, not just someone who was once into girly things...