1-O: The Time has Come (Taratect 1)

Taratect 1:

Sariel: "Condition satisfied, acquired Title [Demon Lord].

Acquired Skills [Demon Lord LV1], [Black Magic LV1] as a result of Title [Demon Lord]..."

The time has finally come.

Ever since the beginning, I have been using my Ruler Authorities to reject the [Demon Lord] Title.

I hate Humans and Demons, for what they did to Sariel.

And the Elves? Don't even get me started on them.

But I know Sariel wouldn't hate any of them no matter what, that is just how she is.

And I know she wouldn't want me to start a war to save her.

Still, my Soul is reaching its limit.

I don't have much time left, probably not enough for me to see her ever again.

Since I am going to die without ever reuniting with her anyway, I managed to gather the resolve to finally play the villain.

It took a while, since the previous Demon Lord went missing along with the Hero.

So I couldn't go kill him to get the Title.

But now? He is dead, the W System appointed me as the next Demon Lord and I didn't reject it this time.

As I expected, the Demons are not happy to see that another Demon Lord is here to drive them to war after years of peace without one.

Especially with the recent increase in stillbirths and the famine they are dealing with right now.

I might have felt bad for them, if not for their sins.

At first, they didn't take me seriously.

Well, I do look like a little girl, mid to late teen at most.

No matter how seriously I talk, I just look like a child pretending to be strong.

Except, I am not pretending.

I am undoubtedly the strongest being within the limitations of the System.

With that said, displaying my power openly is just gonna scare the Demons away.

I need them to obey me and go to war with the Humans.

So I showed my overwhelming power to only the most powerful Demons to have them bow down to me, and in turn, their followers will as well.

Now we just need to militarise the Demons for war.

The biggest war this world has ever seen.

To gather as much energy, to replenish the huge amount of it we recently lost.

If I have to guess, Potimas has something to do with that.

Probably to delay the restoration of the planet.

As if I couldn't hate him more, now he is even destroying all of our precious effort.

Still, it doesn't change what I have to do.

I will do everything I can now and leave the rest to future generations.