3-T: A Very Unfortunate Decision (Teacher 4 & Elf 2)

Teacher 4:

With nothing else I can think to really do.

I am just staring at the information [Student Roster] has provided me with.

In particular, Wakaba's death, listed to happen any moment now.

...Is there really nothing I can do?

Then it happened.

The predicted death is gone, the message now displaying 'Recalculating...'.

Really? So it is not set in stone?

Her fate, all of their fates, can be changed?

Then, as their teacher, I must act.

But what can I do as a baby?

Next to nothing.

I don't think it is a good idea to let people know about us Reincarnates.

But still, considering most of them will die in less than 5 years, I have to ask for help now.

I don't like this, but what choice do I have right now?

I have been listening carefully to learn the language of the Elves, and during which, I have learnt much about how this world works.

I used my Skill Points to buy the [Telepathy] Skill and...

<Somebody! Please help!>

I yelled out over [Telepathy].

And soon enough, someone came to my side.

It is my father in this new world, Potimas.

Who also happens to be the chief of the Elves.

He was naturally shocked as I explained everything to him.

How I am from another world complete with my memory of it.

How my students are in this world as well and what [Student Roster] has revealed to me about their terrible circumstances.

Potimas: "Hm, I see. Very well, I will save them."

<Really?! Thank you so much!>

There is hope!

They can be saved!

Elf 2:

I was busy planning my world-spanning Human-trafficking ring when it happened.

???: <Somebody! Please help!>

What the!?

Who the hell is 'yelling' for help via [Telepathy]?

Don't they see I have more important things to do?

I went to investigate, it would seem that it came from where the custom-made high-quality item is currently residing.

Strange, who could be there?

To my surprise, it was the custom-made high-quality item who 'shouted' for help.

It then went on to explain about this other world where it and its students came from, and how their lives are in peril.

I could care less about the latter part, but the former is interesting.

These foreign Souls, relatively untainted by the System, might just be what I need to transient it and finally achieve immortality.

"Hm, I see. Very well, I will save them."

Custom-made High-quality Item: <Really?! Thank you so much!>

And what luck I am just planning a Human-trafficking operation.

Combined with the information from the custom-made high-quality item's [Student Roster], I should be able to acquire a decent sample size.