2-15: Post Fire Storm (Spider 47)

Spider 47:

Better grab those dragon eels and the Fire Wyrm before they sink.

Karada: On it! Heave ho!

That went better than I thought to be honest.

Majikku: Yeah, the Fire Wyrm was an idiot for not retreating. If my forces were rapidly being taken out like that, I would just give up on the target to protect my army.

It probably never expected to lose because this is the first time it ran into an opponent as dangerous as us.

Karada: Something like 'I will never be defeated!' or 'I will never back down from a fight!'.

Majikku: Of course you would know, though actually, you prove yourself to be a coward when the battle first started.

Karada: I have no idea what you're talking about.

The real shame is, we wouldn't have decided to kill them if they had left us alone.

Majikku: You sure? Karada would have gladly hunted them down if given the chance.

Karada: I...yeah, I would have but you guys would too!

Yeah, now that I think about it, I really want that Experience too.

Majikku: I'll admit, me too.

After a while, Karada manages to get the Fire Wyrm and the dragon eels onto land.

Too bad the other lavahorses have sunk into the magma, so we don't have an overabundance of food from that huge battle.

Karada: But hey! Those lavahorses taste bad anyway.

Majikku: And it's not like we need them for Evolution right now.

That and since it seems like the more these Fire Wyrms evolve, the tastier they get.

From lavahorse, to catfish, to dragon eel and now a proper Fire Wyrm.

Karada: Catfish is still the best, but technically, the dragon eel tastes better, and now we have the even tastier Fire Wyrm.

Karada prepares a ball of [Deadly Spider Venom] and throws it into the mouth of one of the dragon eels.

It dies unceremoniously, unable to move due to Paralysis.

Oh hey, the other two dragon eels are super scared now.

Majikku: Eh? Seriously? They picked this fight like the monkeys did, they should have been prepared to die without regret.

Karada: How disrespectful of them!

Don't worry, we will make them suffer for their foolishness.

Another ball of [Deadly Spider Poison], another dead dragon eel.

"Now Mr. Third Dragon Eel, we made this [Deadly Spider Poison] with all our heart.

Say ah...How was it? So delicious that you died? Aww, you're too kind."

Karada: Damn, Interu, you scary.

Majikku: Sounds more like someone's desperate to me.

Well, can you blame me?

I have no one to talk to here, let alone get a partner.

Besides, I gotta practice somehow for the day we become Human again.

Karada: No one to talk to? What about me and Majikku?