3-17: Interu vs Humans (Summoner 3, Wizard 3 & Spider 65)

Summoner 3:

A skull.

A white skull-like pattern is what appeared before us.

On the back of a small jet black spider.

It resembles a Zoa Ele, but it must be the elusive Ede Saine.

Zoa Eles are pure jet black, while Ede Saine is said to have that skull-like pattern on its back.

The last sighting of such a rare Monster dates back to nearly a century ago.

It is also said that they are a symbol of death, that your fate is sealed the moment you see one, unlike mere ill omens that are Zoa Eles.

And I most certainly feel like my fate has been sealed as shivers run down my spine thanks to the Fear this Monster is exuding.

Ronandt: "Oh?!"

"Sir Ronandt?"

Ronandt: "How should I say it? This spider is doing the impossible! Just what is it?!"

What are you talking about now at a time like this!?

"Sir Ronandt!?"

Ronandt: "Ah, sorry."

"What's wrong?"

Ronandt: "That spider. It just constructed a bunch of powerful Runes simultaneously in such a causal manner, and it somehow stopped them from firing off so they can be used later. Simply amazing!"

What!? How is that even possible!?

That's not how Spells are supposed to work!

Then as if not caring about my disbelief at all, a Magic Circle appears above the pile of Monster corpses and another pile of bees corpses drops out of it, adding to the existing pile.

This must be [Spatial Storage], thus confirming this spider's use of [Spatial Magic].

Not that I am happy about this in the slightest.

Though it seems to be ignoring us.

Good, maybe we can-

One of the Guides: "It just blocked our way out with [Earth Magic]!"

Seriously!?

I turn around with the others to see all passages into here are blocked off by the earth.

Oh no, it's definitely mad at us for burning its nest, isn't it?

I turn back around, just in time to see the spider turning around to face us as well.

Eight, red, terrifying eyes staring us down.

Its two front legs shaped like scythes, tools normally used for harvesting crops.

And now, it feels as though our lives are the ones to be harvested soon.

But no, I can't get cold feet now, I need to get as many of us out alive as possible.

First things first, [Appraisal].

Wha?...Holy...

A huge list of Skills is what caught my eye immediately.

It does have [Flame Resistance LV1], confirming my theory that it is resistant but not completely immune to Fire.

Wait, what is [Rock Body] doing here?!