2-N: Confusing Times (Pope 2)

Pope 2:

I am currently visiting a restaurant that has recently boomed in popularity thanks to the owners' new baby.

I am in a disguise so as not to be recognised.

Many customers here are visiting simply to see the baby, Ugio Bialann.

How strange.

I normally wouldn't really care about a baby, let alone a perfectly normal looking one.

And yet, I feel a strange fondness for this one.

Speaking of strange babies, there are two more born around the same time.

One is the child of one of my top Black Ops agents.

Black Ops members are trained from a young age and appraised regularly as a medical check.

Sajin Scath, the baby's name, is not only born with Skill Points, which is unheard of before, but also with two strange Skills.

They are [?????] and [n%I=W].

The first one apparently allows the user to use ????????, whatever that is since both the Skill name and the effect are in an unknown language, and increase Proficiency gain for Stealth Skills, which is fitting for a future Black Ops agent.

Almost too fitting.

The other cannot be appraised at all, it is a bug?

Then there is the orphan baby the Church of Ullen took in the other day.

Now named Yuri Ullen, she also has Skill Points and the [n%I=W] Skill.

Instead of [?????], she has [Dream Dimension].

It lets her access dreams of those who are asleep and create mini-dungeon in subspace based on said dreams.

She can then trap people in them until they clear it or enter it herself to train.

What a terrifying Skill, imagine a dungeon based on a nightmare.

We must do well to control her, and hopefully use her to our advantage.

Now, I just appraised Ugio and sure enough, my agent's report is correct.

I just wanted to confirm it for myself.

He also has Skill Points, [n%I=W] and a unique Skill, [Telepathic Network].

The Skill is an even more powerful version of [Fartalk], capable of sending telepathic messages across the planet.

It can also serve as a middleman to facilitate telepathic communication between multiple people.

Once this baby grows up, he will be a valuable addition to our communication network.

Still, these are confusing times indeed, what is the reason behind the birth of these strange babies?

Is this a sign of a glitch in the W System?

No, this all feels too deliberate.

And yet, I seriously doubt Lord Black Dragon is behind this.

And I know the one he calls D is opposed to interfering with the events of the world.