3-16: Interu vs Bees (Spider 64)

Spider 64:

Taboo: [Atone]

Above me are a swarm of bees buzzing about.

You might be wondering where I am and why I am there.

To answer the first question, I am back at the very same shaft that I fell into the Lower Stratum with.

As for why, this is where I met That, and I intend to finish things here.

Taboo: [Atone]

It's only fitting to end That where it traumatised me, no?

That said, I am going to have to remove these air-hogging nuisances first.

Thinking back, they-Ouch!

A bee managed to sneak up on me and stab me in the back!

Taboo: [Atone]

I grab the bastard with thread and slam the sucker into the ground, killing it by crushing its head against the floor.

My wound healed back up in a matter of seconds.

As I was saying, I remember almost dying to a stab in the back just like that.

But now I have become so much stronger that an attack like that would never kill me.

Taboo: [Atone]

Still, I can't believe I let one sneak up on me like that.

This isn't like me at all, I-Ouch!

What the fuck?! Again?!

It barely hurts thanks to [Suffering Super Resistance], especially compared to way back when I was on the verge of death with a hole on my back, but my pride is hurt more than my body.

Taboo: [Atone]

This time, I rolled forward quickly to throw the bee at the wall.

It died on impact as it crumpled in on itself against the wall.

Okay, something is up.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Taboo: [Atone]

How did I not pick the bee's pressense up with [Detection]?

It's not like they have any decent Stealth Skills.

Is it...a racial thing?...Ouch!

I reposition us so as to face the bee directly, before I ora ora it until it explodes into gibs.

Taboo: [Atone]

Yeah, definitely a racial thing, I remember something about wasps being the natural enemy of spiders or something.

Bees and wasps are close enough in appearance, so I guess we spiders here are just susceptible to being sneaked up on by them.

Nai wa, that's gonna be annoying.

Another bee approached me, but I managed to notice it by sensing their heat and motion instead of their Presence or Danger.

Taboo: [Atone]

I kill it with [Terrain Spike], it has quickly become one of my favourites if I am to be honest.

Anyway, it's time to get me some payback against this colony of bees that gave me a hellish time back then.

Let the impromptu genocide begin.

I blast off the ground with a Repulsion Grenade and continue soaring higher with mainly [Telekinesis] and whatever little help [Repulsion Evil Eye] contributed.