3-3: Dragon Slayer (Spider 51)

Spider 51:

It just dropped its [Flame Cloak] thinking it has won, let's hit it again!

Drop another gigantic ball of paralysing [Deadly Spider Venom] on the unsuspecting fool's back.

Karada: I like the sound of that.

And for good measure, let's follow up with a [Rot Attack] too.

Karada: Even better! Take this, you bastard!

The Fire Dragon roars in pain as our attack lands and sinks into the magma.

Since the [Rot Attack] opened a huge wound for the [Deadly Spider Venom] to seep into, it's bound to do a lot of damage.

We then swiftly make our way to solid land that's not surrounded by magma.

Considering the Fire Dragon has already been severely damaged by Mother already, there's a good chance this surprise attack alone will kill it.

Karada: Now we just need to wait for it to die from the Poison.

Yep! Finally, we did it! We are the [Ruler of Pride]!

Karada: "And no one can stop us!"

Just then, a beam of light shines in our direction.

Karada: Oh thanks. Wait, a spotlight?

Not a spotlight, but a torrent of fire heading straight for us from the magma.

We barely dodge it in time.

Karada: Too close! Too close!

And then the Fire Dragon pops back out of the magma.

Karada: "For real!? Did you use [Phantasm] to make me see an illusion of victory or something?!"

Obviously not! It doesn't even have [Heretic Magic]!

Majikku: And we have [Heresy Nullification] to alert us of hallucinations being hallucinations!

???: Yeah!

Karada: Okay! I get it! Don't rub it in! Nai wa...

Majikku: Karada's stupidity aside. Just go down already, damn it! This is so annoying!

And really bad, we took a lot of damage from all the heat we had to endure during the battle and are now living on MP.

The reinforcements are just about to get here too.

Karada: What do we do then?!

Majikku: Hehehe, time for trump card no.2.

You have another backup plan?

Majikku: Mahaha, yes, the Spell I have been secretly preparing, [Abyss Magic LV1: Hell Gate]!

Good going, Majikku!

Karada: So we are going with the nuclear option then, got it.

Majikku: Majikku 2!...Hey, I'm talking to you, new guy!

Majikku 2: What? Is it okay to talk now?

Majikku 1: This magic only works with at least two brains' worth of effort behind it!

Majikku 2: I'm just saying, you were super rude to me before-

Majikku 1: Just get on with it already! We don't have time!