2-A: Sophia Keren (Vampire 3 & Butler 1)

Vampire 3:

This is real.

It took a while, but the fact that this is all real has finally sunken in.

I really have been reborn.

The people here aren't just speaking gibberish made up by my imagination.

I am slowly picking up on what they are saying.

First of all, I think my new name is Sophia Keren.

Secondly, I am the daughter of a lord, living in a mansion in some place called Keren County.

And thirdly, my father is John Keren, my mother is Seras Keren, and the head butler working for them is Merazophis.

Something I have been wondering for a while is 'Am I in a fantasy world now?'

I mean, I have spotted some people around here with animal ears and tails, Demi Humans I think they are called?

But I thought that was just some sort of weird custom to wear those or something, that they weren't really half animal half Human hybrids.

Apparently I was wrong, because I just saw my new mother perform Magic tricks with real Water and Ice Magic to cheer me up.

This is a real fantasy world! Those Demi Humans are probably real too!

I was more dumbfounded than amazed, sure, but I was still amazed nevertheless.

Am I going to be able to use Magic like that too someday?

More importantly, my parents are good looking, which means I will be good looking too.

I mean, I already managed to get a look at what I look like now from a glance at the mirror.

I actually look normal for a baby, not a freak like in my old life.

The fact that my old parents kept pictures of my old baby self kind of pisses me off.

My old parents...

I remember how they packed my lunch for me for every day of school.

I would eat it alone in the classroom, well, not entirely alone, Wakaba was always there too.

She usually just ignored me, only glancing at me to get me to stop glancing at her.

We also partnered in PE, because no one wanted to work with me, and everyone was too afraid of Wakaba to work with her.

I hate her with all my heart, yet she was the one I spent the most time with.

It's kind of strange now that I think about it.

There were also Ogi and Hayashi, my group project mates.

But it's not like we had talked even once about things that were not about the group projects.

Heck, they clearly didn't want to be with me and the others pitied them for it.

It's a shame too, Ogi seemed like someone I actually wanted to be friends with.

No, don't misunderstand, I have no romantic interest in him.

Then again, he is pretty much everyone's friend, there is no way I can approach him.

But I am getting off track.

My old parents really loved me, and I didn't love them back at all.

And I will never be able to again.