2-P: Cruel Fate (Teacher 3)

Teacher 3:

Hiiro Wakaba, she was considered to be the prettiest girl in school in our old lives.

To most people, she was aloof and quiet.

She had near perfect grades and seemed so composed.

But the truth? She was an awkward closet otaku.

She was definitely embarrassed about it and kept it a secret.

She accidently revealed that side of hers when I made a reference, and I think she was a lot happier afterward.

She got to actually share her interests with someone and was energetic about it, well, as energetic as someone with a poker face, voice and mannerism can be.

She never said anything about her past, but I can easily assume that she was shunted for being an otaku.

That caused her to retreat into her shell and concealed her real personality to avoid being mocked and judged.

So much so she developed her poker personality.

That is sad, no child should have to deal with that kind of alienation.

As for her being bullied by Shinohara, the fact that Wakaba found it to be mild implied that she had been through worse.

Speaking of, I noticed that Shinohara has also been reborn in the Great ????? Labyrinth.

Though unlike Wakaba, she is currently healthy and not burning alive.

That's a relief, not really but I will take what I can get at this point.

And since they are both reborn in the same place, I have to wonder if they will run into each other.

I can only hope they won't tear into each other as enemies, given their relationship in our past lives.

There is also the subject of Wakaba's parents, or lack thereof.

I know she had a mum at least, but she didn't show up for the parent teacher conference.

Wakaba refused to talk about it, and I think she just didn't want to get other people involved.

She seemed like the type that didn't want to trouble others, which led to her not asking for help when she was the one who needed it most.

Such a sad life, and now she is apparently going to die fighting an Earth Dragon.

I just can't believe it to be honest.

It's just too cruel to be true.

I have been trying my hardest to understand the language here in the meantime.

So I can do something to help my students.

Though to be honest, there is nothing I can do on my own as a baby.

I won't make it in time to save Wakaba.

If her fate can even be changed that is.