INTRODUCTION

Jungkook is world famous singer whom everyone love but one day he was sent to prison.

There he met a cellmate from whom everyone is scared and a officer from whom no want to take problem with .

But as time goes by all three fell in love with each other which they were not supposed to fall.

Will they be able to fall in love with each as they want or they have to sacrifice their love for their duties.

Introduction

PARK JIMIN

Famous officer
Care about everyone but don't show it on face , ruthless but for only those who mess with him .

" park jimin reporting sir " a young boy with officer outside stood in front of few officers sitting on chair with big table in front of them .

" we like your documents, so we are thinking to send you east prisoner" one of them said looking in the file .

" sir !! If possible can I go to the west prison , I would Like to serve there " Jimin asked standing straight looking in front of him .

Three of them started gossiping exchanging look with each other.
" are you sure ? That prison has very bad prisoner and many officer there want to leave their job but here you are asking to go there " middle one asked looking Jimin .

Jimin nodded with straight back " yes sir".

Middle officer took the seal in his hand and stamp it on paper saying " then do your sincerely officer park Jimin" .

KIM TAEHYUNG

KIM TAEHYUNG

Famous prisoner
Don't care about anyone , love to tease and make everyone scared of him .

"did you hear , Kim Taehyung Is coming back here " one of the prisoner said trembling in the group of 4 prisoner .
All of them nodded trembling too .
" thank god I am not his cell mate otherwise I would have just kill myself "
" true "

" what will happen to his future cellmate"

" I wish his future cellmate would be more powerful and scarier than him . He should have taste of his own medicine once  "

All of them stopped talking instantly when they saw a prisoner with handcuffs walking with officer passing in front of their cell .

Suddenly he turned his head towards them , he had a evil smirk on his face which was enough for anyone looking at him scared.

All the prisoner in the cell started trembling looking at him " kim Taehyung".

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

Famous singer
Polite , innocent , helpful and love everyone especially his fans (bunnies) and his brother .

"Everybody, hands in the air " Jungkook screamed on the stage in his mic , smiling and laughing in front of millions of fans .

Jungkook walked downstairs singing to Meet his fans .

" Ahhh !! JEON JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU "

"JUNGKOOK OPPA CAN I MARRY YOU "

" JUNGKOOK !! JUNGKOOK !! JUNGKOOK"

everyone was screaming his name looking Jungkook laughing and singing his name .

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

( ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE BOOK ARE FICTION, NO ONE CONCERN THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE)

( I LOVE BTS SO NO HATE COMMENTS OTHERWISE WILL GET BLOCKED STRAIGHT AWAY )

( THIS STORY IS TRUELY MINE , NO ONE OTHER THAN ME IS CONCERNED WITH THIS BOOK , IF YOU FIND ANY RESEMBLANCE WITH ANY BOOK THEN ITS PURE COINCIDENCE)

( ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENSIVE IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES , I TRUELY APOLOGIES FIRST ONLY)

(ALL THE PICTURES OR GIFS USED IN THE BOOK ARE NOT MINE AND ARE TAKEN FROM PINTEREST FOR REFRENCE CES )

💜 DISCRIPTION OF BOOK💜

ANGST
VULGAR AND STRONG LANGUAGE
VIOLENCE
SUCIDE MENTION
RAPE CONTENT
SMUTS
FLUFF
MYSTERY
BETRAYAL
MPREG ( MALE PREGNANT)
AND MANY MORE

SHIPS
1. VMINKOOK (main)
2. NAMJIN
3. SOPE

TOP
TAEHYUNG
JIMIN
JIN
HOPE

DOWN
JUNGKOOK
NAMJOON
SUGA

REST CHARACTER OF THE BOOK WILL BE INTRODUCED FURTHER IN THE BOOK AS STORY WILL GO .