chapter 50

Several more hours have already gone while waiting for Jimin, but he was still nowhere to be seen. This was making two boys anxious to their extreme.

“Lets go back“ Taehyung said in a stern voice taking steps forward angrily but Jungkook came running in front of him blocking his way “ Taehyung lets .. lets wait for few more minutes… may be he has already came but couldn’t find his way here … lets wait for him few more minutes “ he requested knowing Taehyung was not going to listen but he still wanted to try. 

“ Jungkook we have already been waiting for him more two hours now , we need to go and bring him with us “ Taehyung tried to reason out with a deep frown.

Jungkook nodded “ I understand, I am tensed for him too and I am ready to come with you at any moment but tae understand me , if we go right now , Jimin may come in trouble for letting us out”

Taehyung understand what Jungkook was saying was true. He understands everything but still his mind was not ready to listen to him . His heart was scared , scared for Jimin.

“ FUCK JIMIN …YOU PROMISED …YOU PROMISED ASSHOLE , “ Taehyung screamed kicking the stone on the ground with as much strength he could apply.

Jungkook was understanding his frustration, he understands that he was not angry with Jimin but rather he was scared for Jimin , he was doing all this in fear of something bad happening to Jimin which scares his heart to its stopping point.

Taehyung was really infuriated with himself as he was not being able to do anything and this feeling of helplessness was making his inside twist.  He saw a big stone in front of him , he wanted his anger to subside and kicking things were helping him feel Little, very little better. He stepped forward aiming to kick that stone but before he could someone back hugged him stopping Taehyung in his track “ don’t .. don’t harm yourself tae..it hurt me looking any of you hurt , “ a  lovely voice echoed Taehyung ear making his anger vanished in a thin air like a magic .

Taehyung turned around quickly to look the boy face “ jimin .. “

Jimin smiled looking Taehyung “ I promised you I will come “

Jungkook eyes filled with tears as soon he saw Jimin, he took few steps but gradually ran and hugged Jimin “ I knew it you will come… oh thank god you are okay , I was so scared min“

Jimin smiled but his smile has little discomfort in it which he was trying his best not to show it in front of his two boys but while hugging Jungkook the view in front of hin started getting blurry “ if I have known that my kook is waiting for me ..i would have come earlier” he said hugging back but his legs also started getting weak , soon his arms also  went weak and just fainted on Jungkook.

Jungkook was startled all of the sudden talking all weight of Jimin on him “ min ..jimin what happened? “ he asked patting on Jimin back lightly but as soon he touched  Jimin injured area unknowingly Jimin whimpered in pain “ ahhh “

Taehyung and Jungkook ears stood up when they heard Jimin whine . They thought Jimin was just hugging Jungkook but hearing his whine they understood something was wrong.

 "Jimin, wake up..wake up jimin," Taehyung urged as he patted Jimin's face on Jungkook's shoulder, but Jimin showed no signs of waking, sending both their hearts racing with terror.

They both exchanged look before Taehyung stepped forward to check Jimin back where Jungkook touch made Jimin whine and what he saw made his eyes go wide just like Jungkook eyes went wide when he saw his area.

“ Min  “  he gasped looking at his back which was covered with burnt bruises and tears started forming in his eyes .

Jimin was in Jungkook arms that’s why he couldn’t see his back properly but looking Taehyung expression was enough to know how bad Jimin condition was .