chapter 7

Jimin was fuming in anger looking Taehyung smirk . Everyone get scared looking him but the boy standing in front of him was smirking.

Whereas Taehyung was enjoying looking Jimin so pissed off " why ? Can't handle me ?" He said looking jimin eye to eye .

"You ..."

" What happened officer Jimin? Is anything wrong?" One of the officer came when he saw Jimin in rage.

Jimin brought his baton back behind his back and stood maintaining his composure . He smiled and turned his head towards officer " everything is okay sir , but thànkyou for your concern ) jimin bowed down thanking him .

Officer nodded and was going to away from there without saying anything but Taehyung scoffed heavily " what a bunch of idiots "

He looked Taehyung " What did you just said ?" He asked raising his voice. Jimin quickly bowed down again in front of him " sir , don't mind him please . He is just messing with you " Jimin said to officer but he looked angrily to Taehyung asking him to stop through eyes only .

Officer nodded looking Taehyung and turned to walk away .

" Look like can't even hear properly now" Taehyung scoffed again but this time looking straight in officer eyes.

Officer clenched his hand into fist tightly , he had enough of Taehyung insult " officers!! Take Prisoner 1607 to room 34 " he ordered and few officers came running towards Taehyung to held him .

Jimin walked and stood in front of officer  with rasing eyebrows  " sir leave him to me , i will teach him how to behave . You don't need to take him to that room " all of sudden his eyes moved towards the boy who was being held by few Officer.

" Officer Jimin, i appreciate what you just said but he " officer pointed towards Taehyung " he can't be thought with easily method" after saying he walked passed Jimin. Other officers also followed him with Taehyung in their hands.

Jimin cursed himself inside his mind  " fuck Jimin !! can't even handle a single prisoner " and followed them too .

Soon they reached the room where there were few chains flowing in the air attached with the ceiling and Taehyung was handcuffed in those .

Officer with whom Taehyung messed with came closer to Taehyung with a evil smile plastered on his face and a big stick in his hand " now tell me , are you scared?" He asked looking Taehyung .

Taehyung smirked looking back in his eyes " scared and from you ? Don't think that highly of yourself "

" Let me show you who i am " Officer  held the stick tightly in his hand , swing it in the air and hit Taehyung leg tightly.

Taehyung still smirked and this made officer more angry . He started hitting Taehyung one after another without any mercy but Taehyung was not showing a little discomfort on his face . He just keep on smirking but after third hit on the same spot that smirk waiver a little .

" sir , let me do it now " Jimin said coming near the officer . Taehyung while hanging on chains looked Jimin smiling but as soon Jimin eyes met his , he reverted his eyes away .

Officer listened jimin amd stopped . He was panting and sweating badly . He handed the stick to jimin " teach him properly" and walked out of the room .

Now jimin and Taehyung were the only one left in the room.

Taehyung looked jimin with a smile " what are you waiting for officer Jimin " but jimin didn't reply. He looked up in Taehyung eyes , held the stick with both hands . Taehyung was ready to get hit by Jimin too but instead of hitting him jimin broke the stick into two .