chapter 25

Jungkook woke up after an hour and after finding out that Taehyung was not in the cell he started feeling lonely and mind started thinking about his brother and manager again.

“ Prisoner 1608 , step out you have visitor “

Jungkook reached the visitor room following the officer. He was little disappointed that he was not Jimin but he knows that Jimin must be with Taehyung that’s why he didn’t  came .

 He sat down on the chair with a smile , first when he saw his manager he was stunned because he saw him yesterday and all things started coming in front of him but he didn’t  show it on his face and just keep on smiling like always he use to .

“ Jungkook sorry I didn’t came to meet you for so many days but I promise In future I will try to come…”

“  hyung .. “ Jungkook interrupted his manager words in the middle “ hyung …you can stop coming here .

His manager was stunned “ Jungkook what are you saying ….”

“ Hyung , you can also stop finding about that girl and tell hyung also to stop “ Jungkook stood and take a spin smiling “ see I totally fine here so you both can stop now and I am going to confess too that I did it in public “

“ Jungkook!! What the hell are you saying ? “ his manager asked raising his eyebrows in question look , he was stunned to his wits .

“ Hyung please don’t  come here and find someone who is more capable than me “ Jungkook advised his manager but his manager was not listening him at all instead he was on the verge of lashing out on Jungkook .

“ No one is better than you , I am never ever gonna replace you with anyone understood “ his manager said pinching his voice above “ and why the hell are you behaving like this today ? “

Jungkook stood up from his sit “ hyung , today is the last day I came to visit you next time I am going to refuse it “ he turned to walk out .

“ Jungkook , why are you being like this. Please listen to your hyung once please… I beg you please tell your hyung if something happened..huhh “ his manager voice was shaking .

Jungkook clenched his hand tightly when he heard his voice but didn’t  turn his face “ take care hyung and please tell hyung I love him “ and he walked out if the room leaving his screaming manager inside the room .

“ Officer , please take me back “  he said to the officer keeping his head low and both hand in front of him for handcuffs.

Officer was confused too thinking why he was doing this but he didn’t ask anything and just handcuffed him “ follow me “ .

Jungkook nodded and started walking “ I am sorry hyung but I had to this .. for you and hyung . I have no other option . Please forgive your Jungkook “ Jungkook muttered as tears fall down from his eyes on his hand . His heart was shattering doing this but this was only idea he thought off to help both of them . He felt this option of pushing both of them away from him better than keeping them and hurting them with him .

Taehyung was done with the work he was assigned as a punishment in due time .

He was standing looking two wooden piece while smiling “ are you done ? “ Jimin asked coming closer to him . Taehyung quickly grabbed those wooden pieces and hide it inside his pant pocket before Jimin could see anything “ of course !! I am always fast doing my things if I put my mind into it “

Jimin nodded looking 10 chairs and tables perfectly made by Taehyung kept in the straight line “ you have made them perfectly” Jimin said smiling and touching the surface of the chair which was really smooth .