chapter 34

After running from the ground Jungkook came back to the canteen and sat down on bench where earlier he was sitting.

Jungkook was panting along with his heartbeat which was racing " what .. what i just saw " Jungkook paused when flashback started coming of them kissing  and suddenly his cheeks started burning. He placed his both hands on his burning cheeks to cool them down blinking his eyes "but why am I feeling hot ? and I should be angry or at least feel heartbroken instead i am feeling disappointed " his face was covered with dejected look . He sighed deeply and laid his head down on the table " disappointed that they forgot me "

Jimin slowly opened his eyes but the bright light of the room made him squint his eyes " where am i " he asked while looking around the unfamiliar room .

" Keep on sleeping , your body need rest . It was very difficult to bring back your temperature back to normal "

Jimin turned his head to his right and looked the person " hyung!! What happened why am I here " he asked trying to think everything that happened earlier.

Suga stood up from the chair to bring some medicine from his bench for Jimin " you fainted and that prisoner... What its name" he tried to remember the name " yeah !! That gangster kim .. he brought you here" while saying this there was frustrated look on his face.

Jimin was shocked " Taehyung brought me here ?" to which suga nodded .

Earlier

Taehyung came running with Jimin in his arms in panic mode near the infirmary but few officers were standing in front of the infirmary room while gossiping.

As soon as they saw Taehyung bringing Jimin their eyes went wide .

“ Senior officer Jimin!! What happened to him ?“ Minhyuk asked Taehyung raising his eyebrows in shock . He extended his arms under Jimin to hold him but instead of giving Jimin to him Taehyung held Jimin more tighter and closer to himself “ He has a fever and fainted “ he replied firmly looking Minhyuk with deep frown and dangerous look “ let me go inside “ he said and passed those officer without looking back once .

Suga was stunned when he saw Taehyung barging inside the room with Jimin in his arms .

“ what the HELL Happened to him , quickly place him here “ he said pointing towards the empty bed .

Taehyung did as Suga instructed him , he quickly but softly laid down Jimin on the bed and stood on the side .

Jimin was sweating and frowning while murmuring some words which were hardly understandable .

Suga checked his vitals and temperature which really high “ how the hell he was standing in so much fever, idiot “ he scolded faint Jimin and looked Taehyung on his right “ you can go now , I will take care of him “ but Taehyung was still standing like he didn’t heard him . He looked at Suga “ I am not going anywhere until he wakes up “

“ I am saying this for you , prisoners are not allowed to stay inside the infirmary . If any officers saw you here , they are going to beat the hell out of you “ suga tried to scare Taehyung but less he knows that Taehyung is scared of nothing .

“ I don’t care but I am not going anywhere until I see him waking up no matter what happens, so stop gossiping and heal him quickly “ he said in stern voice without giving a damn that with person Whom he was talking with is also a officer.

Suga clenched his hand tightly to hit him anytime he was raging in fury hearing Taehyung “ you ….” But controlled his anger when his eyes stopped on Jimin in front of him “ I am leaving you today for him…” he said and walked away from there to bring some medicine and injection for Jimin fever while Taehyung sat down near Jimin on chair.