chapter 11

It has been a month now since Jungkook came inside the prison for all false accusations , he is now not much scared of his cellmate and was slowly adapting this prison life . He still feels guilty whenever he thinks about his big brother and some big prisoners and officers still scare him out .

Today all the Prisoners were asked to gather out in ground but no reason was given . They were just ordered .

Taehyung was last in the row whereas Jungkook was in the middle . Jimin brought all the prisoner out in the open field and made them stand under bright shining sun with other prisoners .

All of them were standing in the long row according to their floor , like this there were 7 rows one after another .

Jungkook never felt this nervous like right now . He was surrounded with every kind of prisoners like murderers , criminals etc . He was a white sheep in between the group of black wolfs .

Suddenly he saw someone walking towards them wearing officer clothes but it was different what others were wearing . He has a hat on his head and few stars on his dress . That person came and stood straight in front of prisoners .

" good afternoon everyone , I am chief officer of your department "

As soon Jungkook Heard him he remembered his manager telling him that he talked with the chief , since that day he wanted to see who the person was because whatever his manager told him , none of that this happened .

He is not complaining instead he was happy that he was not given extra care otherwise it would have been a problem to fit in but he wanted to know , then why this chief agreed to his manager he could have denied but he agreed and that was odd that's why he wanted to see this chief .

The chief standing in front of them , slowly raised his hand towards another officer on his left , who came with him in the car earlier . He handed chief something like a file or document .

" You all must be wondering what I am doing here and why all of you are gathered here today , the reason is that there is going to be a small event or you can say a competition held here , I want few of you who will perform and whosoever win this event is going to be given a special gift "

As soon as the chief ended his speech everyone started gossiping , thinking about the special gift .

" what do you think ? What could this surprise be?

" May be some money "

" no !! He said special and money is not special because he gives that all the time "

" Then maybe he will give us that gift we all wait for ?"

" That could be possible I heard rumors that the chief every 5 years always gives this gift to one person who wins the competition to show the chief guest that his Prisoners are disciplined properly so that he could give chief a big bag of money "

" The gift of letting us go out for one whole day"

Jungkook face lit up as soon he heard Prisoners in front of him gossiping . He couldn't help himself but think about winning this competition and meeting his brother , his fan everyone .

After the announcement all of the prisoners were taken back for their lunch but officers were called for a meeting so Jimin also has to go , after bringing prisoners to the canteen he saw Taehyung going straight to smoke outside the canteen in ground and Jungkook was taking tray for food . He Don't know what but something was not feeling right . He didn't want to go but he can't avoid his duty that's why after looking them , he walked out from there .

Everyone in the canteen was gossiping about the competition .

Jungkook was happy too , he really wanted to meet his brother and if this is the opportunity he can get he will not lose it , even for one day only .