chapter 63

Soon the sun came in the sky , Taehyung and Jungkook were still sleeping hugging Jimin in between. Jimin was the first one to open his eyes , he also doesn't know when they switched places and came near him . Maybe because they were feeling cold or because they wanted to hug Jimin, he wasn't sure .

Jimin's one hand was in Jungkook hairs and another on Taehyung shoulder lightly caressing it " so pretty.." he complimented them admiring their Beauty the first thing in the morning but suddenly his expression changed when flashes of last came running when Taehyung confessed them saying " i love you"

His eyes suddenly fell on the Taehyung gifts which were still there where Taehyung placed it last night and all guilt started taking over his body .

All of sudden he felt a strong vibration in his pant pocket reverting his mind from gifts , he reached it carefully without disturbing his boyfriends and took out the phone to check who it was ..

" Mr. Park"

Jimin sighed looking at the name on the screen of his phone, he doesn't want to talk and ruin his mood more than it already was so he just switched his phone off , kept back his phone in his pocket and slept hugging his boyfriends.

Meanwhile in a mall , there was a strange looking tall person wearing black hat and mask was roaming around suspiciously around the shops .

" what do you think you are ? James bond? Or a big gangster after whom police are ?" seokjin asked raising his eyebrows in disbelief , keeping his arms crossed on his chest .

That strange looking person looked back and walked to seokjin keeping his hand in his jacket pockets " my brother is a world wide singer , everyone knows him "

Seokjin was more in disbelief " yeah !! Your brother is famous not you , then why are you hiding your face "

The person pulled down his mask and leaned in a little close to seokjin " Jungkook is famous and that's why everyone knows me , if they get to know I am roaming here .. they will call reporters and police and then Jungkook will be discovered and he will be put back in prison... that's why I am being like this " Namjoon explained looking in seokjin eyes .

Seokjin shook his head in disbelief " you are thinking too much .. " as he said this he removed Namjoon cap from his head and pulled Namjoon mask down forcefully " no one will know you ..." he walked forward and threw those in the dustbin ".. but in these they will definitely inspect you some penny thief "

Namjoon was stunned when seokjin removed his hat and mask for a second he felt as if he was exposed , he quickly raised his hands and hid his mouth behind it before anyone could see it .

Seokjin turned to look at Namjoon in hope that now at least he will look less suspicious but now everyone going here and there were looking at him and gossiping . He sighed deeply "whats wrong with this person "

He walked to Namjoon " move your hand " he ordered.

Namjoon shook his head " I can't "

Seokjin raised his hand and held Namjoon's hand on his face " remove your hand , believe me , nothing will happen..." Namjoon shook his head denying . Seokjin looked in his eyes " I promise I will hide you .. but for now remove your hand " as he said he slowly - slowly started moving his hand revealing Namjoon's handsome face behind it .

When Namjoon finally removed his hand believing seokjin , seokjin was left stunned looking at his handsome face so close to him , he didn't realise how close they were standing.

Namjoon hesitantly looked around and noticed that no was looking at him and a smile came on his face" you are right, no one is watching"

As he smiled , a cute dimple came on his face which made seokjin heart skip a beat not once but twice .