chapter 94

" So he just kept on looking at you all suffering" a scoff filled with anger left Seokjin's mouth " such an Asshole " 

" i was angry too ..." Jungkook continued thinking about that day .

Flashback continues

“ so you just left them dying? HUHH …Just for a mission? “ Jungkook asked standing up angrily “ What .. are you out of your mind? If you have helped them they would have been saved “ and held Mr. J collar angrily.

Mr. J didn’t push him “ you are right … hit me .. HIT ME … “ He screamed catching everyone's attention “ you are right … I am a jerk okay , even today i feel like a shit ...it's just a mission to you but for your father it was everything , he practically gave up his life for this .. “

Jungkook was filled with anger but slowly hearing jongmin finally left Mr. J collar but still he was glaring at him .

“ Since then I decided to take revenge from both of them but before that I had to  first gained their trust and  for that i .." he started looking here and there " I gave them they key your father gave it to me before dying to Mr. Park for which they were searching for ... then only I became his right hand ..."

Jungkook has no words left to say rather than to smile in disbelief" I can't believe this ... you are a real jerk " 

Jungkook cursed him but Mr. J didn't say anything in return instead was feeling guilty" I gave that key to Mr. Park because i knew he was never going to find that box ... because your father didn't even told me , he just told me that Jungkook is the key and since you all were nowhere to be found Kim and Park gave up on the key and forget about it till Sofia mentioned your name to him for saving her ... " he looked Jungkook raising his eyebrows" Jungkook you need to find that box for your father ... "

Jungkook stood up angrily clenching his hand" thats why you should never have lied to us about your death instead told us everything that way at least we would have been prepared... do hell with your box " and was going walk away.

But before he could take any step Jongmin also stood up anxiously " I lied about my death and stayed back because I have to do what your father wanted …and also I have to save you , save Namjoon and his child from getting … “

Jungkook who was shooting daggers a minute ago calmed down a little hearing jongmin words but still he was furious for Letting him know.

Jongmin licked his lips anxiously and looked at Jungkook " i know i am a jerk and I deserve your hate but please help me ... We need to find that box before Park and kim kills do something to Taehyung or Jimin... "

Jungkook eyes went wide , he immediately turned his head to jongmin" what do you mean ? " and angrily held jongmin collar " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ??"

Jongmin didn't pushed Jungkook back " you know that sofia had boyfriend.. right?" He asked. Jungkook thought for a moment then nodded remembering what Taehyung told him before the breakup .

" Then you must have known that sofia wanted to leave all this .." jongmin asked again . Jungkook nodded frowning deeply " i know but how does this relate to them ?"

" As sofia wanted to leave this place she started recording every conversation with kim and every order kim used to give her just in case .... but kim doesn't know about that and killed her in fear of getting exposed... Now his boyfriend is blackmailing him with that pendrive and because of that kim is going insane as none of his goons couldn't find him .... so kim decide to trap Taehyung in their plan because sofia was his best friend, kim believes Taehyung will be able to get that pendrive ...  "