chapter 57

Next morning , Taehyung excitedly woke Jimin and Jungkook up giving so many kisses to both them .

Jimin chuckled “ look like you are enjoying your life outside the prison “ he said looking Taehyung  who just stopped planting small but tickling kisses on Jimin face .

Taehyung smiled widely and nodded while moving towards his next target who was Jungkook “ of course I am loving it , we couldn’t even get to spend one day together but now when we are together i am going to enjoy every moment of my life ...“ he climbed on Jungkook stomach and started tickling him because kisses were not working on him .

Jungkook woke up earlier when Taehyung first started kissing but he didn’t want to open his eyes to get more kisses but his plan failed and instead of kisses he was now laughing mess “ haha … wait .. I am waking… haha .. stop I am waking up tae .. haha”

Jimin slowly sat up on the bed smiling “ but what’s the occasion today that we are getting the most famous gangster kisses " he said in a mocking tone .

Taehyung stopped tickling and pouted looking at Jimin “ stop calling me gangster, I am still Taehyung “

Jungkook also sat up on bed but quickly hugged Jimin arm looking Taehyung. Jimin smiled looking Jungkook .

Taehyung quickly climbed down the bed and  grabbed two expensive suits from the side table and threw it on the bed “ we are going on a date today “ he said excitedly.

Jungkook's eyes instantly sparkled hearing Taehyung , he quickly moved from Jimin and crawled towards Taehyung on his knees “ really , are we really going on our first date “ he asked excitedly with his doe eyes.

Taehyung smiling nodded ruffling Jungkook fluffy hair “ I remembered you wanted to go on date right? So lets go “ he pointed towards the suits “ and that’s my small gifts for you two”

Jungkook was smiling widely . He grabbed the black suit and looked at Taehyung with his cute bunny smile “ thank you tae “

Taehyung chuckled and bowed down like a prince “ your welcome my baby “ he said and leaned it to kiss Jungkook sweet lips But Jimin was not saying anything and Taehyung noticed it “ what happened min ?” he asked , looking Jimin behind Jungkook.

Jimin was looking at the suit which was kept on the bed , he raised his eyes to look Taehyung when Taehyung questioned him “ tae , I don’t think we should go “

Taehyung and Jungkook who were smiling widely suddenly stopped smiling. They exchanged look and looked Jimin for explanation.

“ but why min ? Don’t you like the suit or are you still in pain ? “ Taehyung asked and walked to sit beside Jimin. Jungkook also crawled back to Jimin to know the reason.

Jimin shook his head “ I loved your gift and I am fine now but .. “

“ But what min ? “ Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows .

Taehyung grabbed Jimin hand on his lap which made Jimin to look him “ I know you are tensed for both of us but don’t worry I have planned everything…just come with us .. please “ he pleaded with a smile.

Jungkook nodded holding Jimin arm too “ please min , I really want to go on a date.. please “ he also pleaded with his bunny eyes .

Jimin looked Taehyung and Jungkook eyes who were pleading so cutely, how can he resist two puppy eyes . He smiled finally and nodded “ lets go” giving permission to the two boys who excitedly jumped out of the bed to decide what to wear which will match to their suits .

Seokjin was in the kitchen making breakfast while dancing on the music happily .

Meanwhile his kitchen staff were outside because seokjin just ordered them to get out of kitchen .  “ what happened to him today ? Why is he in the kitchen?” One of lady asked to another looking seokjin happily making food .