chapter 26

Next day After lunch Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the bench under bright sun shinning above there head .

Taehyung was leaning back on his both hands while enjoying the sun smiling with closed eyes “ this is good”

Jungkook nodded with a light smile looking some prisoners playing with basketball.

Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook and saw Jungkook looking the boys playing. Something came in his mind that brought a smile on his face .  He stood up and walked towards the boys . Meanwhile Jungkook was confused thinking why Taehyung just stood up and what he is talking about with those boys.

Taehyung held the ball from the boys and turned to look Jungkook “ watch me ?” he said smiling.

Jungkook was blinking his eyes thinking what Taehyung was saying “ what “ he asked screaming but Taehyung instead of replying just showed his smile to Jungkook. 

Taehyung dribbled the basketball few times , eyes focused on the basket and a smile. He threw the ball in the air and it perfectly landed in the basket without any effort.

" Yesssss !!!!!!! " Taehyung celebrated jumping on the ground and instantly looked Jungkook to see his expression and to his accomplishments Jungkook was literally shocked looking how perfectly Taehyung basket the ball .

Taehyung catches the ball and started dribbling it again with proud look , he looked Jungkook on his left smiling .

Jungkook also smiled back and even clapped for him to encourage him and  to support .

" Go Taehyung!! You can do it " Jungkook screaming smiling and clapping his hand .

Taehyung was so warmed up hearing Jungkook cheering that without stopping he was playing but After few rounds of playing he started feeling warm , he was sweating all over so he just removed the upper shirt from his body which leaves him with naked upper body . 

But he didn't noticed how Jungkook was shocked looking him half naked . His body was perfect from all the side . He was looking so handsome that Jungkook eyes were stuck on his body .

“ You all played well “  Taehyung handshake with the boys with whom he was playing . They smiled back to Taehyung and walked inside the prison .

Taehyung looked Jungkook and then noticed how Jungkook eyes were fixed on him but when he met Jungkook eyes , he quickly reverted his eyes from him. Taehyung smirked and walked towards Jungkook with basketball in his hand.

Jungkook panicked and started looking down or here and there . He don't know why he was looking here and there and why he was not finding anything valuable to watch than Taehyung body .

“ Jungkook , want to play ?” Taehyung asked standing in front of him with the basketball in his hand.

Jungkook slowly looked Taehyung but his eyes instead of looking Taehyung face his eyes went straight on Taehyung perfect body which made him blush .

" Jungkook !! "Taehyung chuckled and called his name out with soft tone when he saw Jungkook not replying him but looking his body .

Jungkook quickly raised his eyes to taehyung face . He was looking Taehyung without saying anything but when he saw Taehyung raising his eyebrows then he remembered that he has to reply .

“ right !! i have to answer " Jungkook said to himself in his mind without letting his eyes go down but now he was feeling embarrassed to reply also .

" Actually I don’t know how to play “ he said fidgeting his fingers feeling embarrassed. He thought Taehyung will laugh at him because he can't play whereas Taehyung can play like a pro .