chapter 99

Jungkook didn't reply to Namjoon at that time but he himself kept on thinking what he should do and what not and this was really tiring him which could be not good for child .

Now Jungkook was seated inside his van , with his manager in front with a driver " Jungkook!!! Your schedule is done for today , do you want to go home ....??" Jungkook manager asked . Jungkook didn't reply and just gave a nod to the manager caressing his stomach lightly with a gloomy face .

Jungkook manager left Jungkook outside the mansion, from there he was walking taking steps with heavy heart " hyung is right!!! I should tell them ... " he finally decided after two days he raised his head and took a deep breath just in front of Taehyung building" lets do it Jungkook ... "

Jungkook stepped inside and as soon he stepped inside, all of a sudden all lights went off , full blackout . Jungkook immediately searched for his mobile phone for flashlight but before he took out he saw something which stopped him midway .

Where he stood from there all of a sudden, many candles started lightening slowly , slowly coming straight towards and stopped just either side of him where he was standing and because of the candel light he noticed he was standing on rose petals .

" What is this ..?" Blinking his eyes he started walking on those rose petals pathway slowly, looking around, suddenly his eyes fall on the flower bouquet place on the track , he picked up and a smile came on his face.

Jungkook looked around again but again no one was there , so started walking again following those rose petal pathway , few steps far there was a bucket full of cute but small teddy bear , Jungkook couldn't resist and a big smile came on his face.

Jungkook again around himself " tae ... where are you ??" He asked smiling widely looking at the gifts in his arms ,by looking at the gift he was sure it was Taehyung's plan " this is so beautiful" but again pin drop silence .

Little disappointed, he started walking that candle path again which led him to the back of the house.

When he reached backyard, which was the first time he was looking at , he was stunned

When he reached backyard, which was the first time he was looking at , he was stunned . It was so beautiful and candle flickering lights were making mesmerizing.

If Jungkook could , he wants to capture this beautiful moment for ever . With a smiling face and excited heart , he started walking again towards the small tent holding those gifts in his arms .