chapter 29

" Jimin please don’t leave me , JIMIN”

A voice was echoing around and Jimin was standing on the fifth floor of some abandoned building holding a gun in his hand . Jimin tried to find the way the voice was coming but he couldn’t find . He was panicking.

“ Jimin !! Jimin please help me Jimin “

Again the same voice came this time he understood the way from where the voice was coming . He quickly climbed the stairs pointing the gun forward for his protection and saw a boy standing on the edge of building

“ Jimin!! Please save me , I don’t want to die “ the boy said crying his eyes out . His hands were handcuffed behind him .

Jimin face lost all the color. He put the gun back in his pocket which he was holding and started taking few small steps saying “ don’t worry baby , I will save you “

The boy started shaking his head vigorously “ you will not , I know you don’t love me . You don't love me enough now “ he complaint while crying.

Jimin heartbeat was racing on the peak looking the boy taking steps backward “ no baby I love you too but please listen me first “ he tried to console the boy while taking few steps forward.

“ Then will you choose me ?” boy asked standing straight this time. He was so close to edge that now if he takes any other step back he will definitely fall .

Jimin also stopped on his track . He looked the boy “ I ..I choose you “

“ Then why are you stuttering?”  The boy said bringing his leg back in the air and looking that Jimin felt his heart stop “ no baby wait , I love you “ tears started flowing down Jimin eyes .

“ Liar , you will never choose me and i hate you ...i hate you Park Jimin for killing me today and i will never forgive you remember that “ boy said and took the step backward . Jimin instantly ran to hold the boy but before he could hold his hand he saw the boy falling down looking him to his death and the ring from Jimin shirt pocket fall down the building too.

“ nooooooo  “ Jimin screamed as he cried .

“ Jimin!! Jimin , look at me , you are you okay now ?”

Jimin turned his face to his right towards the voice slowly in fear and saw Jennie sitting near him . He instantly looked around him and noticed that he was in his room on his bed not in the building anymore and then he got a little relaxed .

“ Jimin!! Did you have the same nightmare again ? “ Jennie asked with worried laced in his eyes. Jimin didn’t reply , he has no energy to reply . He just wiped his tears from his eyes and turned to his left to have a glass of water but it was not there.

“ Here ..”  Jennie passed the glass of water in his hand .

If it was other day Jimin would have scolded her but right now he really needed the water to calm himself down so he just take the glass from her hand drink it to the end .

After drinking he handed the glass of water to her but still he was not ready or comfortable to talk to Jennie . Jennie was sitting close to him but Jimin was not comfortable with her so he shifted to other side maintaining some distance.

Jennie understood and stood up from his bed smiling  “ I think you should take rest today . I checked your temperature earlier and it was high so its better to stay home “ she advised Jimin with a small smile on her face but Jimin didn't find it attractive but then suddenly he remembered the bunny smile of Jungkook which only he can make , thinking about that smile , a smile reached his face too . Not only Jungkook but Taehyung smile also came in his mind which he saw him smiling very rarely but still his smile also make him smile.

Jennie was stunned looking Jimin smile , she never saw Jimin smiling since she was announced as his fiancée but she was happy too that he was smiling.

“ You look good smiling” she complimented Jimin but as soon Jimin heard her and saw her smiling back he instantly brought his straight look which always maintain “ i don’t smile “ he said in stern voice but this only made Jennie to laugh more . She put the glass on the side table and stood crossing hers arms on her chest “ then I must have seen your ghost smiling just now “ she said and started laughing.

Jimin pouted leaning back on the bed “ very funny “ Jennie started laughing more and fall down on the bed near Jimin leg .

Jimin tried to maintain the straight face but looking Jennie laugh so much he couldn’t control himself more and started laughing too “ you know you are a bitch “

“ I know “ she said in between of her laughing .

*Phone ringing*

Jimin while laughing take the phone from the side table on his left and place it on his ear “ hello .. “

“ good evening sir !! Sir Minhyuk here”

Jimin signal Jennie to keep quite putting his finger on his lips “ yeah Minhyuk!! Is everything okay ? “

“ yes sir , I called to know when are you coming back or are you resting because chief was asking about you to discuss about the second floor security” Minhyuk said in the phone.

Jimin wanted to go back but when he saw Jennie suddenly he thought to stay home today “ I am taking rest today but tell chief I am coming tomorrow morning then I will talk to him about security “

“ okay sir !! “

Jimin was going to cut the phone smiling but suddenly he heard something which made Jimin eyes go wide and smile vanish instantly “ wait , wait Minhyuk , listen to me “ he said standing up from the bed quickly throwing the blanket away from him.

Jennie was stunned, she stood up too “ what happened Jimin?”

“ FOR GOD SAKE MINHYUK LISTEN TO ME “ Jimin screamed on his phone angrily.

“ yes , yes sir !! Sorry sir I was talking to the officer” Minhyuk said .

Jimin quickly wore the shoes and ran out of the room but his legs were still weak so he had to take the support of the railing “ tell me what that Officer just said . What happened earlier in the morning?” he asked while dragging himself.

Jennie came out of the room running to help Jimin “ Jimin!! You still have a fever “ but Jimin didn’t listen her once and just jerked away her hand from himself so that he could walk faster  

 “ Sir earlier today in the morning….. “ he explained everything that happened in the morning with Taehyung and that prisoner.

Jimin quickly cut the phone, put it back in his pocket and ran out of the house practically dragged himself out of the house towards his car . His head is next to exploding but right now he doesn’t care about himself . He just wants to see two boys that’s it no matter how , he doesn’t care. 

“ Sir let me drive ..”  driver request looking the condition of Jimin , the way he looking pale and sweating but Jimin just snatched the keys away from his hand , sat inside the car and drove out of the mansion in full speed.

Mr. Kim was standing near the big window with a cigarette in his hand looking the way Jimin went “ Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results but what’s is going to be the result this time , it will be interesting to see “ he stated while smoking out a big smoke from his mouth in the air .

*********************************************
Hey lovely readers 💜

Sorry for the short chapter and for no vminkook moment today 😅 i just wanted to tease you all a little 😌 so sorry for being naughty today 😝

I love you all 💜🥹