chapter 98

AFTER TWO YEARS

And within no time two years passed, Jungkook came out in front of the public in his comeback concert and to their shock people were supporting them. Namjoon also finally confessed that he also loves Seokjin and now both he and Sejini are living together. Whereas Hoseok left the gangster world and now runs a cafe with Yoongi, Hoseok's grandfather died last month but still he was happy that he got to make memories with him which he will cherish throughout his life.

" Jungkook ... wake up , you need to go for the interview" Jimin called standing in front of the mirror fixing his tie .

Ohh i forgot to tell you one thing , Jimin has now taken his father's position as the youngest chairman .

Jungkook sat up rubbing his eyes " i don't feel like going..". Jimin frowned and turned immediately " what happened..." he walked to Jungkook, sat down on the bed next to him and placed his hand against Jungkook's forehead to check his temperature " you don't have a fever... "

Jungkook held his hand from his forehead " i don't know but i am not feeling good ..." . Taehyung who was outside the room , coming back to the room when heard Jungkook week voice , he sprinted inside " what happened kook ... are you not feeling good ?" He asked sitting next to Jungkook on bed.

Jungkook shook his head " i am not ...i am having a headache and body pain " he complained .

Taehyung looked at Jimin then Jungkook again with the concerned look " this isn't going to do ... i will call the doctor" he took out his phone from his pocket and was about to call but before he dials Jungkook placed his hand above Taehyung phone.

Jungkook shook his head "  i have a radio show in the evening ... i can't miss that" he replied with his puppy innocence filled eyes .

" But baby ..you are not looking good " Jimin was getting worried for him . Even Taehyung agreed nodding his head .

Jungkook smiled a little" i promise i will rest whole day ...just let me go there ... please" he requested holding Jimin's hand giving cute looks to Taehyung and Jimin .

Jimin was really worried , he doesn't want Jungkook attend that radio show but those eyes were making it difficult for him .

" okay .." and before Jimin , Taehyung melted " okay you can go .. but if you feel any kind of discomfort you are calling both of us .. okay ??" He asked .

Jungkook smiled and started nodding vigorously " okay .." he leaned forward and just hugged Taehyung saying " thank you so much Tae "

Taehyung rubbed Jungkook back smiling, he moved his eyes to Jimin who was still looking worried but still gave a nod smiling to Taehyung just for Jungkook sake .

Namjoon had worried frown on his face " thank you .. thank you so much for taking care of Sejini school ... i was really worried for him..." and bowed his head down immediately .

The person started shaking his head " ohh don't be please , Sejini is like my son too " and placed his hand above Namjoon hand smiling.

Seokjin who was just seated next to Namjoon in the cafe and was giving scary looks to that person , when he saw the person touching Namjoon's hand , he eyes went wide " you ..." And made a fist out of his hand immediately under the table .

Namjoon panicked , he immediately placed his hand above seokjin under the table stopping him midway and smiling awkwardly he looked at the person " thank you so much, Sejini is really lucky to have your son as his best friend " and without making this weird , he slowly pulled his hand back which that stranger was holding .