chapter 16

It was now dinner time.

whole time in the cell and even now while having dinner Jungkook and Taehyung they didn’t said a word to eachother , its not like before they used to talk alot but today Taehyung was especially feeling the silence .

Whereas Jungkook was feeling disgusting thinking again and again about that touch and without his knowledge he held the water bottle kept on his right , so tight that the water inside came out soaking Jungkook clothes all over .

“ careful.. what are you doing ? “ Taehyung asked looking Jungkook soaking himself .

Jungkook bowed down his head and apologized “ sorry “ but Taehyung don’t want that , he didn’t mean Jungkook to say sorry . What he meant was to him , be careful of getting soaked in water but he couldn’t  clarify Jungkook and just passed his water bottle to him saying “ take this .. I don’t drink water “

Jungkook looked at Taehyung blinking his eyes , he was confused thinking how can anyone live without drinking water .

He shook his head and stood up “ no you keep it … I will bring mine “ and before Taehyung could stop him and pressure him further Jungkook was already gone.

Taehyung looked at his water bottle frowning , he held that bottle and threw it away in the corner of the room commenting a word “ worthless”

Jungkook walked where food and tray were kept but water bottles were not there . 

“ what do you need ?” One of the supervisor officers asked coming towards him .

Jungkook instantly became a Little conscious and replied in a low voice “ I ..I was looking for a water bottle but..but  it is not here .

Officer looked around the table but couldn’t find any water bottle for him .

“ go to the storeroom… there must be more water bottles,  bring some from there “ the officer said looking Jungkook .

Jungkook little hesitant, he didn’t  want to go anywhere alone but he cant deny the officer order so he just nodded and walked towards the storeroom as officer instructed him .

Jimin stopped his car in front of the prison , car was on the full speed that’s it made creaking voice on being stopped . He was panting heavily in rage and frustration .

"Fu*k !!!!!! " he screamed banging his hands on the steering wheel venting out his anger on the poor wheel . 

After venting out his anger and calming down himself he opened the car and walked inside the prison do his duty again maintaining fake posture.

While going Inside the prison towards his locker room suddenly he started feeling an strong urge to see Jungkook and Taehyung but why , Why them , maybe because he didn’t saw them since morning or didn’t smoke with Taehyung he don’t what’s the exact reason but he just know one thing that right now he just want to see them that’s it .

Jungkook after searching so much finally reached the storeroom . He walked inside but because of every thing lying on the floor he couldn’t  find easily . He walked inside more and finally spotted a big two packs of several water bottles inside .

He tried to pick both up but it was too heavy together so he just picked one and turned to walk out but suddenly all the water bottles slipped down from his hand and before he could register anything in front of him , he was pushed back on the wall badly.

Jungkook back was hurt but when he saw the person who pushed him was none other than that ugly face prisoner with the same two fat prisoners , fear took over his whole body and couldn't move an inch from his place .

“ what happened princess ? Scared ? don’t  worry , nothing is going to happen to you “ that ugly face prisoner said smirking while slowly closing the distance between him and Jungkook .