chapter 44

When Taehyung first listened to Jimin he was shocked no doubt but as he heard him he understood that Jimin was restless.

“ lets go “ Taehyung smiled " lets run away from here"  and nodded looking Jimin . 

Jimin happiness reached to its peak “ really, really you are ready?” He asked Taehyung excitedly to which Taehyung nodded smiling “ But we first need a plan , I mean you are going to make us prison break it means we all have to get into hiding , I have no problem since I am gangster I can leave that for you two but you are officer you have to leave that and “ he looked Jungkook “ he is a singer who is wrongly accused but I am sure he will be ready to go with us leaving his brother behind but still we need a plan like where we will live , how we are going to earn ...“ he started counting on his finger and Jimin understood what he was trying to do .

“ Stop it !! I understood what you are trying yo say“ Jimin said with a pout on his face “ you should have just said no rather than doing this “

Taehyung chuckled looking Jimin pout “ what did I do , I am just making plans to stay together ”  he leaned forward and quickly steal a kiss from Jimin “ stupid” he said chuckling.

Jimin was left blinking his eyes when Taehyung kissed him and Suddenly their eyes were fixed on each other, even the smile on Taehyung's face started vanishing looking at Jimin's lustful gaze on his lips  .

"this is not how you should kiss your boyfriend." Jimin grasped Taehyung's neck and drew him towards himself, grabbing Taehyung glossy lips in his soft one

Taehyung was the one who was left blinking now , hearing boyfriend word flared his heart up and quickly leaned in his kiss too closing his eyes .

They were kissing innocently in starting but Jimin was not getting satisfied today , he want more , a little more .

Taehyung was same , their innocent kiss started into a hungry beast one trying to devourer each other .

Jimin wanted to get full control of Taehyung but Taehyung was not ready to submit and to open his mouth only one idea came in his mind . He bit Taehyung lower lip making him slightly bleed .  

“ Aahhmm .. ji.. jimin.. mhhh”  he moaned between their kiss clenching Jimin shirt on his back .

As soon Taehyung moaned Jimin took this opportunity and slipped his tongue inside Taehyung mouth to explore , roaming his tongue around in his mouth . He smiled in between their kiss feelings the accomplished but Taehyung face has a frown which he didn’t noticed .

“ You two should let others sleep” 

Taehyung and Jimin both opened their eyes hearing the voice and quickly pull apart as a string of saliva was connected to their mouth .

Taehyung cheeks were flushed red

Taehyung cheeks were flushed red . He  wiped his mouth from back of hand glaring Jimin “ I should be the one to entre your mouth” he complaint to which Jimin started laughing .