chapter 49

As Taehyung came out of the prison dragging Jungkook he noticed reporters and few police officers controlling reporters and press from entering the prison .

“ LEAVE ME ..” before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Taehyung shut his mouth placing his hand on Jungkook lips and dragged behind the car and crouched down .

He signalled Jungkook putting his finger on his lips , not to speak and then slowly removed his hand from Jungkook mouth .

Jungkook followed as Taehyung told him . Of course he was angry with Taehyung for dragging him out of the prison and leaving Jimin inside but still he can’t let Taehyung get hurt in the process.

Taehyung peeked from the side of the car to look at the police and reporters and then looked at Jungkook in front of him who was looking angry with him .

“ Kook I know you are angry with me .. I am angry at myself too for leaving Jimin behind but we need to believe him … I am scared to leave him too but Jungkook lets do once what he wants “ he held Jungkook hand in his looking in Jungkook eyes “ and I promise I will come back if he doesn’t show up in four hours “

“ I will come too “ Jungkook said innocently looking Taehyung with a light pout to which Taehyung nodded with a smile.

“ now we should run away from here before he gets caught.. okay “ Taehyung suggested smiling and started finding the way to run away but then all of a sudden something came in Jungkook mind which made scared to his wits “ We .. we can’t go “

“ What !! “ Taehyung reacted looking Jungkook “ why ? What happened? “ he asked worriedly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with fearful eyes “ hyung .. my brother.. if they will know I am missing they will blame my brother and my manager .. I .. I can’t do that to them “ Jungkook started panicking thinking about the consequences his brother has to face for him .

Taehyung saw Jungkook panicking, he held Jungkook face in between his both hands and started caressing it lightly to calm him down “ kook listen to me “ Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he instructed “ your brother is safe “ he said .

“ How do you know ?"  Jungkook asked in a low voice .

“ Just believe me .. okay “ Taehyung replied hugging Jungkook in an embrace to calm Jungkook down .

Jungkook hugged Jungkook back praying inside his mind " please be safe hyung"

" As everyone can see, this prison which caught  fire few hours ago is being broadcast live on our news channel. We recently learned that popular singer Jeon Jungkook was also imprisoned in this prison, but at this time there is no information available regarding the singer. This prison was known for its dangerous inmates and strict officers.... "

*Crashed*

A glass of water was broken into pieces after getting hit by the ground which was slipped by Namjoon hand hearing the news .

He couldn’t believe his ears what he just heard. He immediately turned to confirm through his eyes  and what he saw made his whole body went numb for a few minutes .

“ Jung… jung.. Jungkook… no .. no please no “ He began rummaging through the jumbled stack of papers on the table in search of his phone. He was panicking “ my phone … my phone.. “ when suddenly his door bell rang but he was not in position to open the gate . That was not his priority , his priority was his phone .

*Bell ring*

Namjoon once more ignored the doorbell when it rang, but eventually it began to ring continuously. He was forced to unlock the gate since he had no other choice.