chapter 101

With tears streaming down his face , Jungkook opened his eyes wide , his heart pounding in his chest as he gasped for air but when he looks around , He found himself in Taehyung's comforting embrace, he was lying being his two love of his life in Taehyung arm , their bodies tangled together in their bed.

Taehyung felt Jungkook moving, he opened his eyes "Honey, are you okay?" Taehyung murmured, his voice filled with concern as he brushed a soothing hand through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook nodded, his breathing gradually steadying as he clung to Taehyung, seeking solace in his warmth " i... i thought i lost you both " he whispered on Taehyung chest .

Jimin stirred beside them, his eyes fluttering open as he sensed Jungkook's distress. "Another nightmare, love?" he asked softly, reaching out to caress Jungkook's shoulder with gentle fingers.

Jungkook nodded again " i am scared , min ... "  Jimin glanced over Taehyung who looked back exchanging words . Since Jungkook delivery, Jungkook started having these nightmares , when Taehyung and Jimin asked the doctor, the doctor informed them that it happens , when the person delivers the child the fear of loosing the love one develops but eventually it will go by time but by the time they both need to take care of Jungkook, show Jungkook they are there for him .

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and pressed a tender kiss to Jungkook's forehead, his heart aching at the sight of his husband's pain. "It's okay, baby," he whispered, his voice filled with love and reassurance. "We're here for you."

Jimin scooted closer, wrapping his arms around both Taehyung and Jungkook, enveloping them in a cocoon of love and comfort. "We'll always be here for you, Jungkook," he said, his voice soft yet unwavering. "You're not alone."

Feeling the warmth of their embrace, Jungkook's tense muscles slowly began to relax, the lingering fear of his nightmare fading away in the presence of his husband' s love.

"I love you both so much," Jungkook whispered, his voice filled with gratitude as he pressed a kiss to each of their lips, savoring the sweetness of their affection.

Jimin and Taehyung returned the sentiment, their hearts swelling with love for the man they cherished above all else.

In a tender display of their affection, Taehyung gently traced his fingers along the curve of Jungkook's spine, eliciting a contented sigh from his husband. "You mean everything to us," Taehyung murmured, his voice laced with sincerity.

Jimin brushed his lips against Jungkook's temple, his touch feather-light yet filled with unspoken devotion. "We'll always be here to chase away the nightmares," he whispered, his breath warm against Jungkook's skin.

As they lay together, entwined in love and warmth, Jungkook felt a sense of peace wash over him, knowing that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always find peace in each other's arms.

With a soft sigh, Jungkook shifted closer to Jimin hugging him , feeling his warmth covering him like a protective cocoon. He reached out, tangling his fingers in Jimin's hair, pulling him into a slow, passionate kiss.

"Well, aren't you eager tonight?" Jimin teased between kisses, a playful glint in his eyes as he nipped at Jungkook's lower lip.

Jungkook chuckled softly, the sound a mixture of desire and amusement. "Can you blame me? I'm surrounded by two incredibly irresistible men," he replied, his voice husky with desire.

Meanwhile, Taehyung leaned forward holding Jungkook shoulder and trailed feather-light kisses along Jungkook's neck, his touch sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. "You know you're the one who always leaves us breathless," Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's skin, his breath warm and teasing.