chapter 18

📢i am adding the song today so that you can listen this song while reading this chapter , its really a good song , i even added some lyrics of this song in this chapter !!

Jungkook was feeling dizzy from the bright sun above his head. He tried to find a seat to sit on but all the sudden he noticed that the other prisoners were staring at him while gossiping about something.

Jungkook used to enjoy the attention he used to receive , but now when everyone was staring at him with a weird look , he was terrified. He lowered his head and began walking, avoiding all stares. Their muttering, about which he had no idea, was making him self-conscious. He believed that they were just talking negatively about him at the time even though when he didn't hear anything negative about himself . He was just assuming that he was the only one who they must be talking about.

In the course of his thinking, he suddenly started to hear the gossips that he had not been hearing earlier.

" Hey see that's filthy Jungkook "

" Look how shameless he is , if it was me i would never have came out of my cell for a month and look at him how shamelessly he is walking "

" I am sure he loves being touched by everyone "

" Right , that's why he is comfortable staying with that lunatic Taehyung "

" I thought the singers were saints but I didn't knew he is such a fox "

Eventually Jungkook couldn't bear those stares and gossips any longer, he dropped down on the ground and quickly made himself as small as he could, covering his ears with his hands.

" Please stop !!"he pleaded as he tightly shut his eyes . However, the voices didn't stop instead they were only getting louder with each passing second.

Everything had been going through his thoughts nonstop since yesterday, and now these voices that wouldn't go away weren't helping him at all; instead, they were driving him to the borderline.

"Please someone put an end to this.. please," he pleaded in a low, shaking voice but to whom he was pleading, he also didn't know .

He simply wants everything to stop, including this horror and disgust, the noises, and everything else that has occurred since he saved the girl.

With all of his energy, Jungkook begged one final time.

"Please, someone save me"

"Isn't anyone trying' to find me?

Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night

Trying to figure out this life

Won't you take me by the hand?

Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are

But I, I'm with you

I'm with you, yeah, yeah "

Suddenly , All other noises stopped and were replaced by this sweet tune as it began to echo in his ears.

Jungkook has no idea where this tune was coming from but , he didn't care at the time because it was helping him in forgetting all the horrible details and gossips.

When Jungkook finally managed to open his eyes, he was taken aback to discover that the boy sitting in front of him was none other than officer Jimin holding earbuds near his ears .

He was shocked as no one else, including his brother, who was also not there for him, showed enough concern towards Jungkook then why Jimin was doing this for him.