chapter 33

Jungkook was tired helping Taehyung which is  why as soon he closed his eyes he went into deep slumber but Taehyung couldn’t sleep . He keep on looking Jungkook sleeping so peacefully. He noticed every detail on his face expression when he was sleeping . His heartbeat was racing whole night without once calming down .

There were still two hours left in the morning, and Jungkook was still dozing off while Taehyung continued to watch him. Suddenly, though, Jungkook began to move, and Taehyung quickly shut his eyes out of fear of being seen. However, Jungkook never opened his eyes and simply turned .

When Taehyung believed everything was fine, he slowly opened his eyes and noticed Jungkook turned around. He pouted because now he was not being able to see him and also  closed his eyes shut frowning but in few minutes he also went into deep sleep.

In order to feel warmer, Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung once more but Taehyung already went into a deep sleep . Unconsciously, he moved a little closer to Taehyung and the two fell asleep together in a peaceful embrace.

They both have no idea how close they were sleeping peacefully hugging each other and  for the first time both of their faces has no frown but has a slight of satisfaction on their face .

With a cigarette in his hand and a few half-burned cigarettes scattered all around the seat, Jimin was sitting there admiring the sunrise. He has been smoking since last night non -stop . He even tried to sleep but his head was not letting him thinking all those questions.

As sun rose bright up in the sky Jimin threw the last cigarette and went straight to get changed in officers clothes . He was doing things like he does everyday , after changing he went to take out the prisoners from their cell .

Nothing was special or out of the ordinary and like always after taking other prisoners out it was Taehyung and Jungkook cell turn . He walked their thinking all those questions but when he reached he was left speechless. He saw Taehyung sleeping back hugging Jungkook on same bed and instantly he felt a pang in his heart . He clenched his hand tightly watching them . He don’t want to feel anything but then why his heart was hurting so much looking them together . He heart wants to be there with them but his mind was things differently.

Jungkook Love to sleep but since he came here and was scolded first day for sleeping , he has developed a habit of waking up on his own every day.

Today was also the same , he opened his eyes slowly digesting the area around him and suddenly his eyes fell on the boy standing outside their cell and a big smile reached his face “ officer Jimin!! Good mor… “ but before he could greet properly his sentence got stuck in his throat . He noticed that he was not in his bed but that was not big concern , the main concern was Taehyung hugging him .

Jungkook turned his head to look Taehyung “ Taehyung!! Wake up “but instead of waking up Taehyung hugged him more tightly through his waist .

Jungkook started panicking looking Jimin still standing out . He don’t why but he was not feeling right that Jimin was watching them hugging each other. His heart was hurting looking Jimin.

“ Taehyung wake up please “ Jungkook pleaded while trying to move Taehyung arm around his stomach but Taehyung was sleeping like he never slept before but because Jungkook was moving so much Taehyung sleep get disturbed. He finally woke up frowning deeply and this gave Jungkook a opportunity to get out of Taehyung arm . He quickly escaped from his arms and stood up beside the bed with head low .

Like Jungkook, Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and had trouble figuring out where he was because this was the first time he had such a restful night. However, as soon as he saw Jungkook standing, he immediately remembered everything that had happened last night, and remembering that, a small smile appeared on his face. "Good morning, kook," he said with a bright smile,  but when he saw Jungkook not replying but instead looking in front of him time to time he also looked the way Jungkook was looking and saw Jimin opening the cell lock for them .