chapter 8

Yesterday when he went to meet his manager , he couldn’t have dinner too because the time he came dinner time was over . Right now he really need something to eat otherwise he was sure he was going to faint .

He was standing with the tray in his hand but again where he should sit .
He saw that there were two empty spaces . One was where Taehyung was sitting . He was eating his food alone and another was a space between few prisoners .

Both choices were bad from one another but thinking about yesterday how he was choked from Taehyung hand , he was still scared from him , he would sit with other prisoners .

He quietly with low head walked there and sat between them . He was scared is not even a question but what can he do . There was no place other than this .

“ I told you he is jeon Jungkook , that famous singer “

“ If singers are so handsome then I really want to fuck every singer in the world “

“ you are right ,  that prisoner .. what's his name ... right Taehyung he is so lucky to have this type of prisoner as a cellmate , he can fuck him anytime “

Jungkook could listen how badly everyone in the canteen where talking about him . He couldn’t feel more disgusting than this but as soon he had one bite in his mouth he forgot everyone and started eating food without giving attention to those vulgar communication for him .

Even though food was nothing like food he gets at home and more like a garbage but today that garbage helped him to feel full .  Now onwards he will never complain for food .

Jungkook after having breakfast after two days , he stood up to go to put back his tray but he didn’t heard the evil planning other prisoners were making .

Jungkook without knowing nothing started walking , he turned his head to look Taehyung because he look a little lonely earlier to him but Taehyung was not there where he saw him earlier. He tried to search around in the canteen with his eyes walking straight without looking down , suddenly  something came in his way , he tripped and was going to fall on the concrete floor straight on his face . He couldn't understand what just happened and  quickly closed his eyes bringing his both hand on his chest to reduce the impact of fall on his chest but before he could fall , a strong arm held his waist stopping him from getting hit .

Jungkook heard his tray falling down on ground but was afraid to open his eyes but like he has a choice here not to open his eyes . He clenched his hands both on his chest and slowly opened his eyes . He saw someone but who was the person he couldn’t guess at first , as he open his eyes more , he was now able to see the person and in the last he couldn’t believe his eyes .

“ if you are okay then can you stand on your own ?” he heard the person and quickly stood up with his head low and started apologizing “ I ..i am sorry ..i am so sorry officer jimin …I sorry for your inconvenience ” .

“ what are you sorry for …stand there quietly stop apologizing “ Jimin ordered him and walked towards the other prisoners while hitting his own hand with the baton lightly .

Other prisoners got nervous and stood up from there seat immediately keeping their low head “officer …I was standing like this beforehand , this moron came out of nowhere and tripped . He did that intentionally . It was not my fault , I couldn’t see him otherwise I would have retracted my leg “ one of them answered before question being asked keeping his Head low. 

Jungkook was stunned hearing prisoners accusations . He Clearly remember that he was walking slow but what are they  saying can be true because he was not looking down while walking but was searching for some black haired boy in the canteen . His heart started beating in fear . He clenched his hand and made himself ready for getting scolded .