chapter 61

sir we are here “ driver said stopping the car just in front of seokjin building. Seokjin came out the car and walked inside his building with low head and hands in his pocket .

As soon he saw his sofa , he sat down leaning backwards and sighing deeply “ what a tiring day “ as he said this , his mind started thinking about his dad , Mr. Kim , his words , the way he was holding his mouth everything which he doesn’t want to remember .

He was getting irritated , he looked at the things which were placed beautifully on the table but he was getting irritated in that too , he held the vase in his hand and the crushed the beautiful vase into pieces angrily but still he was not satisfied .

Maids and seokjin bodyguard came running as soon he heard something breathing inside the building but seokjin face was covered with dangerous look which was scaring everyone.

Seokjin want his mind to stop thinking about his father , he don’t want to think about that and for that he can do anything . He scanned around to see anything and suddenly his eyes stopped on the door . He stood up and walked to door but his driver who just came with him came running and blocked his way “ sir , please stop … boss said to keep him safe… you can’t hurt him “

“ Move “  seokjin ordered in a deep voice but the bodyguard was persistent , he didn’t move , seokjin pushed him to the other side of the hall and before he could stand up and block seokjin again , seokjin already opened the door and went inside closing the behind “ shit !!” he cursed thinking about his boss , Taehyung rage .

Namjoon was seated on the floor with no lights on , looking moon through transparent wall hugging his both legs . Suddenly he was startled when heard his room door opening and closing again . He slowly stood up  watching seokjin coming towards him “ what are you doing here ? “ he asked but when he noticed seokjin was not stopping and was coming straight towards him , he started walking backwards “ w.. wait .. what are you doing?” He asked stepping backward till he was left with no space to move touching the wall behind .

Seokjin banged his both hands on the wall locking Namjoon between his arms . He looked deeply in Namjoon eyes “ why you always sit or sleep on the floor when you have this big fatass bed ?”

Namjoon blinking his eyes looked back in seokjin eyes “ I .. I don’t like… “ before he could complete he saw very light but still visible fingers printed around the seokjin mouth , “ who did this ? “ He slowly raised his hand up and lightly touched it .

Seokjin couldn’t move for a bit , he was left speechless when he felt two cold fingers touching his aching mouth and suddenly everything in his mind just vanished into a thin air . He expression which was dangerous to control went soft looking Namjoon .

Namjoon looked in seokjin eyes , he didn’t know why but now he was not feeling scared from seokjin anymore but he also didn’t realized this fingers were still on seokjin face .

Seokjin moved his fingers from his face and stepped back from Namjoon , saying “ mind your own business “ facing the other side.

Namjoon nodded lightly pouting but suddenly he saw seokjin bleeding which widened his eyes , he stepped forward and grabbed his hand in his hand “ its ..its bleeding”

Seokjin was stunned again , he saw how Namjoon was looking surprised looking his bleeding hand which he also didn’t noticed until now .

“ fist aid .. we need first aid” Namjoon quickly ran towards his bag which was kept on the other side of bed , opened it , took some medicine out , one handkerchief and sat down on bed “ come here “

Seokjin blinking his eyes looked Namjoon “ no need , I am not that fragile “ but Namjoon was not listening ,He angrily stood up from the bed , held seokjin hand and made him sit “ it will get septic”