chapter 72

Yoongi looked at the big building in front of him with the name " the luxury hotel"and a smile came on his face . He held his bag straps tightly on his shoulder and walked inside the hotel looking around .As he entered the building He saw the reception desk on his left and walked there.

" May i help you sir ?" The receptionist asked smiling .

Yoongi thought for a second and then asked " is jung hoseok there .. can i meet him ?"

" Ohh .. boss .. he is not here right now .. if you have some important message for him .. please tell me i will let him know" the receptionist advised.

Yoongi shook his head " no thanks.. if he comes just tell him that yoongi was here .." he took something out of his bag and placed it on the desk " .. and please give this to him "

The receptionist was dumbfounded looking at chocolate but still she bowed down smiling " definitely sir "

Yoongi also bowed down and turned around still looking at the hotel . He came here to ask Hoseok if he could let him meet his boss but now he is not here he decided to go come another day and was going to walk out but suddenly someone came in front of him and bumped into making him fall on the floor.

" Ahhhh .." yoongi groan holding his leg which accidentally twisted " what the hell .." he angrily looked up to confront the person " can't you walk looking straight"

A guy standing was double in the shape of yoongi , he evil smirked " what did you say ?" He moved his coat little to his back showing a pistol on his waist .

Yoongi's eyes went wide looking at the pistol but what shocked him more was the logo on the pistol handle, it was the same pistol he saw in Hoseok pocket that day .

That guy leaned down " don't mess around..or you will get killed " and kicked yoongi leg which was twisted earlier making him groan in pain " ahhhh " and walked away from there leaving yoongi on the floor .

Yoongi watched the guy going away but he was not thinking of that guy's threat but about the pistol which hoseok had , holding his sprained leg " hobi .. how do you know these people?what are you doing baby " he asked in mind with the concerned expression .

Jimin closed his eyes tightly as tears fell down from his eyes " it ... it was all my fault ... if .. if I have chosen wisely... Minho would never have died...i killed him "

Jungkook moved a little closer to Jimin , held his neck and pulled him in his hug " no .. no .. no .. it was not your fault...... ... why the hell are you blaming yourself Jimin .. "

Jimin tightly clenched Jungkook hoodie, he shook his head while crying on Jungkook chest " no .. it was my fault ... I should have known better ..it's all my fault Jungkook "

Flashback resume

Police saw the boy falling down in front of their eyes when they reached the location.

" No .. no .. nooo .." Jimin vigorously shook his head as he stood up clenching the ring tightly " he .. he can't die .. " Jimin slowly took a step and gradually those steps sped up and started running downstairs.

Police already were standing near the body to cover the body by making a circle around it to avoid any civilian to come near it but as soon Jimin came downstairs, he broke that circle aggressively and ran to Minho .

Jimin picked up the boy's head and hugged him tightly ignoring the fact that the blood from the boy's head was staining his shirt " Minho ... Minho .. I am here ... don't worry... ... I hear " he said hugging Minho tightly who was long gone .

The leader officer came near Jimin and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder . He knows about both of them but never saw the boy's face until now " Jimin .. he is gone "