chapter 21

Jungkook spotted his manager carrying a sign around his neck that read, "Justice for famous singer Jeon Jungkook," and handing out some pamphlet to passersby as they were passing.

Due to heavy storms , few of them flew away from his hand and get stuck on his shoes . He grabbed that pamphlet in his hand to read “ justice for singer jeon Jungkook . If you agree with him then join his campaign and help us find the truth for him . Whosoever will help , he will be greatly appreciated by Jungkook and his team , so please help and if you have any clues of the case please share this on the number 956… … . “ .

While reading a drop of water droplet  fell down on the pamphlet making it wet but it was not the rain water , it was Jungkook tears which started flowing as soon he finished reading the pamphlet .

With shaking hands, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled the number from the pamphlet while staring at his manager with tears in his eyes.

“ hello , this is big brother of singer Jungkook . You have called this number it means you have some information. If You have some information you can come and meet me in nonyedong or if you like you can tell me on the phone also . Every minor information will be helpful “ said the person on the phone.

When Jungkook heard the person's voice, his heart simply collapsed. In order to prevent any voice or cry from entering the phone and reaching his brother ears , he immediately covered his mouth with his palm. He can't let his brother listen to his cry , he just can't do that .

" hello… Is anyone there? "his brother asked. Jungkook really wanted to respond, but he was too ashamed to say anything.

He didn't want to listen in this way, but he was incredibly glad to hear his brother's voice after so many years but still  Jungkook was unable to speak,he 
quickly disconnected the call, ran away after glancing at his manager one last time , got into a cab, and while crying , gave the driver the address.

The driver was confused by Jungkook's uncontrollable sobs. He tried to look at the boy's face but Jungkook didn't let him by adjusting his cap as the tears fell down his cheeks . In the end, the driver chose to begin driving rather than trying to look him .

This level of embarrassment was unimaginable for Jungkook. Because of his self-disappointment, he couldn't stop crying. He assumed that only his life had been destroyed, but his manager must be doing just fine since he also managed other artists. However, after seeing what he was doing for him, how he was dressing he couldn't feel more broken but the number that his brother answered gave him the feeling that his condition must not be good either, which he wished his feeling to be completely wrong  otherwise, how will he live .

Jimin in the locker room was dumbfounded when he saw the person waiting for him “ hyung ? You know I am working.. don't you have work of your own? “

Jimin sighed in disappointment and turned around to walk out of the room but the boy held his hand and stood in front of him blocking his way with pleading eyes “ please Jimin come with me , I can’t go alone to meet hope “ .

“ But Suga hyung why are you taking me with you , he is your boyfriend what will I do in between you two “ Jimin asked raising his eyebrows in question.

“ Listen , he thinks that we both are in college and you know that I can’t tell him the truth “ Suga pleaded making a cute face . 

“ so what? “ Jimin asked again with a question look .

“ he asked me to come with you to watch movie and I tried to stop him from inviting you but he want to watch movie together so I couldn’t deny and just agreed “ suga explained and closed his eyes knowing Jimin wound scream on him “ hyung !!! I don’t  want to go “ Jimin tried to walk away from him but Suga again stood in front of him “ just once , I promise I will try my best to let you go if you feel bored but for now just come with me please “ he pleaded with pleading eyes in which Jimin always accept his defeat.