chapter 53

When Jungkook finally opened his eyes after crying and shedding his fear through tears, he was startled to see Jimin's exposed body , which caused his cheeks to flush scarlet . He moved back and looked Jimin innocently blinking his eyes “ are you really okay? “

Jimin nodded giving a smile to Jungkook.

Taehyung also stopped crying from few minutes but he didn’t want to move his head from Jimin neck , his heartbeat which was racing in fear was now beating because of Jimin scent .

“ Can I kiss you ? “ Taehyung asked in deep voice and touched Jimin neck placing his lip on Jimin cold neck making Jimin close his eyes and clench the bedsheet.

Jungkook don’t know what happened to him when he saw Jimin close his eyes , but something just clicked in his system. His eyelashes tremble looking at Jimin bare body and without knowing he slowly leaned forward and planted a soft kiss Jimin visible bare body making Jimin clenched the bedsheet more tightly.

Jimin heartbeat was racing in a lightening speed .

“ this is for making us scared “ Taehyung said and planted another kiss on Jimin tender neck . Jungkook followed Taehyung words and planted another kiss on another visible bare body part which was his chest making Jimin clenched the bed sheet more “ I .. I am sorry “ he apologized in middle of their soft kisses on his vulnerable body .

Taehyung wanted to kiss more , it was same for Jungkook. They were like intoxicated with Jimin scent but because of injury on Jimin body they decided to stop after few kisses . This was enough punishment for Jimin to handle for today .

Jimin opened his eyes slowly when they finally stopped kissing his body . It was like a pleasure and torture at a same time . Pleasure because they were kissing and torture because they were kissing but he couldn’t get to kiss them back.

 He looked Taehyung and Jungkook raising his eyebrows “ then you both are not angry with me anymore, right ?” he asked in a low voice with light pink and red blush visible on his cheeks .

Taehyung exchanged a look with Jungkook and nodded his head smiling making Jimin smile too .

“ then .. can I now kiss my boyfriends? “ Jimin asked again innocently to which they both nodded smiling .

Jimin smiled widely , he was dying to kiss them and feel them and now finally he got permission . He held Jungkook's face and pulled him to kiss Jungkook's sweet lips . Jungkook happily kissed back smiling.

Jimin moved back from Jungkook and did the same with Taehyung but this time Taehyung didn’t fight and let Jimin enter his mouth freely lightly smiling .

After kissing Taehyung lips, Jimin moved back to look in Taehyung's eyes lightly huffing " can ..i .." he asked looking Taehyung red but tempting ears his eyes were filled with Deep lust  . Taehyung looked back in jimin's lustful eyes which was making his heart pound but he doesn't have any idea for what Jimin was asking his permission, so he just gave an innocent nod to Jimin .

Jimin placed his hands on Taehyung's neck softly , leaned forward and held Taehyung ear between his lips before started giving him deep but beautiful kisses around his left ear. Taehyung closed his eyes immediately as soon he felt Jimin lips on his ears . His weak point has always been his ear, which were beginning to feel increasingly pressured. Taehyung doesn't want to moan or Sumit, but Jimin's lips on his ear were making it very difficult for him. He clenched the bedsheet tightly in his one hand as the other hand was in Jungkook's hands as he dozed off on Jimin's chest .

After a few minutes Jimin stopped kissing and just leaned his head on Taehyung shoulder facing Taehyung neck , he wanted to continue but he doesn't want to hurry up everything . He moved back and quickly pecked Taehyung lips again chuckling . Taehyung wiped his lips from the back of his hand looking Jimin “ can you be please little less dominate when you kiss ? And why did you bite my lip when I let you enter “ he complained wiping the blood from his lower lip .