chapter 91

“ Taehyung open your eyes  please… “ Jungkook patted Taehyung's face several times and finally he felt Taehyung moving . A sudden relief and smile came across Jungkook's face , he looked Taehyung with his doe eyes “ Taehyung … are you okay ? “ he asked in soft voice .

Taehyung slowly sat up in pain holding his head , suddenly he saw Jungkook in front of him and shock took over him  “ Jungkook ? ? “ he asked to clear if he imagining him but instead of replying Jungkook jumped on Taehyung sobbing and hugged him “ thank-you for walking up … I thought something happened to you “

Taehyung frowned and before Jungkook words get completed he pulled Jungkook back angrily “ what the hell are you doing here ? “ he asked angrily .

Jungkook was stunned suddenly , with his tearful eyes looked him “ Taehyung , I am…. “ but before he could Taehyung again interrupted , his  frown deepened more “ I even gave you hint didn’t  you understand , this place isn’t safe ….why you have to be here why … ?” Taehyung questioned “ why can’t  you leave us to die ? YOU already break up remember ? THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE ? …whyyyyy ” by the end tears were welling up in his eyes.

Jungkook couldn’t  hear Taehyung bickering more , he cupped Taehyung face and shut his mouth kissing him deeply , Taehyung who was scared and panicking for Jungkook suddenly getting in contact with his lips melted in seconds and kissed back placing his hand behind Jungkook head . After a few seconds Jungkook moved back “ first hear me out … “

But before his words get completed Jimin also sat up with a frown on his face holding his stomach .  Taehyung and Jungkook quickly turned to Jimin worriedly “ Jimin , are you okay …“ Taehyung  asked anxiously . Jimin nodded and was going to ask the same from Taehyung but suddenly his eyes saw a boy which shocked him “ Jungkook ..  “.

Jungkook's eyes started tearing up , and without wasting a second he jumped on Jimin too wrapping his arms around Jimin’s body “ thank god you are okay too … I was so scared “ and started crying on Jimin shoulder till his heart started syncing with Jimin's .

Jimin was in pain indeed but he couldn't stop Jungkook from hugging him instead , he hugged back closing his eyes feeling every bit of Jungkook near him “ I missed you so much “ he snuggled his face in Jungkook neck . He was feeling so much better even in pain that he forgot where he was in Jungkook's warmth.

But suddenly realisation came hitting him which brought him back to the reality . He pulled Jungkook behind with a deep frown “ wait !! Why the hell are you here ?? “ he asked Jungkook. 

“ I am here because .. “ Jungkook knew Jimin will not let him complete like Taehyung and will start to complaint so before it happens he placed his index finger on Jimin lips “ let me complete first then say or ask anything … “ .

He looked Taehyung then Jimin with serious look “ There was something I needed to talk with you both urgently , I tried calling you both even messaged you but you both were not replying so I thought maybe .. “ he moved his eyes down “ that maybe you two don’t want to talk to me ever again so I decided to meet you … but suddenly your message popped up and I couldn’t  think much “ he looked Taehyung “ and if I say I understood  your warning  … still how can you expect that I can leave you two here to die “

“ Jungkook  …” Jimin frowned “ this isn't a movie or anything .... what if you get hurt here huhh ? How do you think  we will forgive us Jungkook “ Jimin scolded , even Taehyung also agreed to him “ he is right , you shouldn’t  have come here Jungkook “

Jungkook smiled, “ after breaking up with you both I understood one thing ….” He held Taehyung and Jimin hand caressing it “ It's better to die here with you both rather than this lonely life without you two ..and" Jungkook caressed Jimin hand with his thumb softly " and you came to save us without caring in that fire .." and started pouting " then how can you expect me not to come for you both " .