chapter 85

“ can you take care of him … I will pick him up in the morning “ Namjoon requested standing in front of the house of Sejini friend ‘s father .

After leaving Sejini to Sejini friend house , Namjoon came back to the same street where he saw seokjin with his bodyguard earlier “ why he was here … why am I here ?? “ he looked around “ and most important question “ what is this place? “ he suddenly saw a sigh board and soon he got the answer of his third question , it says “ Red Street “

Namjoon started walking and the more he walked the more he was getting confused looking around the street. Some people were standing half naked , some were selling very weird things , some were just kissing each other on the side without any care .

Namjoon was feeling weird suddenly his eyes fell on the tall person in between the crowd “ seokjin … “ he called but the noises of the street were so loud that even person standing near him couldn’t  hear him “ SEOKJIN … .WAIT “ he shouted and started running dodging everyone on the street .

“ hiii sweetie… “ all of a sudden out of nowhere someone came in Front of Namjoon and started touching him all over his body “ want some fun ..? “

“ No …thank you  sir … I am little busy “ and pushing him away he started chasing seokjin again screaming his name and saying sorry to everyone whomsoever he was pushing .

After chasing for long time he saw seokjin going somewhere upstairs and entering the room . He was huffing badly “ what … is this place “ without thinking twice he climbed the stairs and entered the room .

Whole room was lightening in red color , many people were seated on different chairs and some was just standing near the bar counter but Namjoon for whom he came, he couldn’t find that person “ maybe he is here for some business … but where is he ? “ and started looking in the crowd .

“ gentlemen… welcome to my club, today you all know why we are gathered here , right? “

There was an announcement going on but he was not interested in that instead he was more interested in finding someone in the crowd .

“ sir .. “

Suddenly a waiters came in front of him holding a tray full of alcohol glasses, Namjoon smiled shaking his hand “ no , I don’t drink … thank you “ he bowed and walked passed him and waiter was left dumbfounded “ then why he is here ? “ he asked but shrugged his shoulders and walked away from there .

“ so for the moment you all were waiting for… my one and only slave … .here he comes … KIM SEOKJIN “

Namjoon eyes went wide as soon he heard the announcer , he instantly turned his head and finally saw seokjin coming on the stage and the person who announced him to come on the stage was none other than the same boy who hit them that day .

The boy climbed up on the stage maintaining a very disgusting smile on his face and stood near seokjin putting his arm around his shoulder “ do you all know… a few months back this person was roaming around with a boy and that boy insulted me badly … “

Namjoon started thinking about the incident that day “ is he talking about me ? “

The boy looked at seokjin “ .. and this... my slave instead of scolding him , threatened me to kill me if I ever touch that boy again “ and started laughing like a lunatic .

Seokjin closed his eyes , clenching his hand tightly , he was feeling disgusting standing next to him but he couldn’t  do anything .

The boy looked the audience “ so I thought to give him a punishment today … so that in future he never try to threaten me again … what you say ? “