chapter 3

Soon they reached court , police took him  inside the court and made him sit .

If he was a normal person this procedure would have taken month but Jungkook was a famous singer , whole world know him so they have do it fast .

Soon judge came , both sides argued and finally after 2 hour judge came to decision.

Everyone was waiting for judge to say something , Jungkook since he came never once raised his head but suddenly he felt an urge to look around . He raised his head and saw so many people were there , victim family , his manager who was looking him only , media and his brother .

Wait his brother , he was stunned, he turned his gaze again and saw his big brother sitting on the last bench crying his eyes out .

Looking at him Jungkook felt the land being removed under his feet , his own eyes started tearing up . Suddenly their eyes met but Jungkook was too embarrassed to look at his brother , he moved his eyes away from him instantly .

“ So hearing both sides , court came to a decision that Jungkook is guilty but considering his past actions which were good deed and this was his first crime , court give Jungkook a prison of 5 year on one year probation . Court is adjourned “ after saying this judge stood up and walked out of the court leaving Jungkook in terror .

Jungkook face lost all colors , he couldn’t understand what just happened .

Police came and started dragging him out of the court .

“ Wait !! Wait this is wrong  !!! Jungkook tell them they are wrong !! Jungkook !!! Jungkook please “ his big brother started screaming as soon he saw his baby brother taken away . He ran to hold his baby brother and Take him away from everyone but police came and stopped him in between .

Jungkook heart was breaking looking his brother crying and sobbing in the court , pleading for him . The brother whom he thought to make proud is now crying and begging not to take him away .

Jungkook who was obedient since yesterday , looking at his brother couldn’t control and started trying to get away from police grip .

Jungkook was crying , screaming and trying to get away from police grip this was a great news for media .

But police had already seen many criminals , Jungkook was not even a 10 percent of that . They first struggled but then they just dragged crying and screaming Jungkook out of the room leaving his big brother alone on the floor crying .

They dragged Jungkook to the prisoners van and made him sit their requesting him to please behave and not make things difficult for him .

Jungkook calm down but still tears were flowing down his eyes . He tried to wipe away all the tears but his brother face keep on coming in front of his face making him cry more for himself and his brother .

Van has 10 prisoners including him . He was singer not a real murderer but sitting in between them was making him scared . He slide to the window avoiding every gaze on him .

Van soon started moving taking them away , Jungkook was sitting quietly looking outside the window suddenly it started snowing again .

Every time the snow falls he don’t why but he get calm down . He was mesmerizing the scene of the snow fall for the last time when suddenly something hit his shoes .

He looked down and saw a toy . He picked up and moved his head slowly to give back but as soon he turned his head he was left stunned .

He saw an old man around 60 year of age in prison clothes . He was stunned thinking that what crime can this old man do but yet he can’t  say that old people are not allowed to do crime . He quietly passed the toy to the man ,old man also took it hurriedly as if his depend on it  and thanked him . Jungkook also bowed down softly .