chapter 54

Flashback continue........

“ What happened officer?”  Jimin asked looking the frown on the officer face.

“ I have counted every prisoner but still 7 prisoner are Missing…excluding the dead one but if I count them then 10 prisoner are not here and I can’t identify who are the dead one and because of that I am confused to write who is dead and who is not “ officer explained giving over the file to Jimin.

Jimin held the file and saw few names in the list that he recognizes . He looked officer in front of him “ we should do their DNA test who died . That way we will be able to find who is dead and who is not “ Jimin advised .

Officer shook his head “ it will take a lot of time but the chief want the list today .. he has to send to the other chief where we are transferring them “

Jimin nodded with very serious expression “ I have an idea .. where are the dead bodies of the prisoner ? “

Officer pointed behind the Jimin “ there “

Jimin nodded and walked towards the place with the officer following him. 

He crouched down with very difficulty because of the pain in his back in front of one of dead body .

“ what are you doing officer Jimin “ officer asked looking Jimin checking the dead bodies hands .

“ I have seen the prisoners of my level daily, that’s why I know who they are by .. “ he said and suddenly he spotted one hand “ there… that person is prisoner is 1608 “ Jimin said pointing towards one of dead body in the middle.

Officer quickly turned the pages of his file to the prisoner name from his batch number “ 1608 .. jeon jun.. wait its jeon Jungkook.. that famous singer “ he looked Jimin with surprised look on his face “ are you sure officer? “

Jimin clenched his hand tightly and nodded “ see in the middle of his palm .. there is a black dot .. and Prisoner 1608 had same dot .. it mean he is that , you can confirmed it from his fans too “ he said in a very convincing manner that officer couldn’t argue with him anymore. 

“ And his cellmate is also missing”   officer further said “ he is a gangster.. he must have ran… “

“ There… that one is the prisoner 1607 .. that gangster “ Jimin pointed towards the body next to him .

Officer blinked his eyes in horror “ and what makes you think that ? “ he was waiting for Jimin to say something more but Jimin was left with no excuses.

“ ahh .. ahh my back .. “ Jimin whined trying to stand up , officer quickly stepped forward and helped Jimin stand up “ you should go the hospital officer Jimin “

Jimin shook his head showing too much discomfort on his face “ I am okay .. this is more important… you should quickly write it down that they are dead “

“ But .. “ officer was still reluctant to do as Jimin was saying because there was still not a confirmation that they are dead but Jimin was anxious.

Jimin snatched that file from officer hand , turned the pages till he reached his boyfriends profile " let me do it ..."he Picked the pen from officer shirt pocket to sign that he is dead but as soon he touched the file with pen his eyes saw Jungkook pic pasted on it .

He really didn’t want to sign this dead certificate . How can he sigh his own boys dead certificate. His forehead was covered with sweat ,and  his hands were shaking , meanwhile the officer was looking at him with a very confused and tensed look .

Jimin has no other option. He has to do this for their sake . He took a deep breath and signed his signature stamping dead , he did the same with Taehyung profile and handed over the file to the officer .....“ don’t worry if anything goes wrong I will responsible..” he said patting on the officer shoulder “ ....I need to go somewhere right now so take care of the prisoners and call me if anything happen “ he commanded with a smile and walked away leaving confused officer behind.