chapter 43

Under a single blanket, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on Taehyung's bed holding hands against the wall meanwhile Jungkook was leaning on Taehyung shoulder

“ I wish Jimin could stay with us “  Jungkook sighed Looking at the bracelet which Jimin gave them.

Taehyung nodded “ me too .. it feels incomplete without him “ and Jungkook also nodded in agreement closing his eyes and snuggled more into Taehyung for warmth .

Taehyung chuckled lightly looking Jungkook but suddenly something came up in Taehyung mind which made his smile waver  a little “ kook !! “ he called out to which Jungkook hummed in reply.

“ do you want to want to go outside? “ he asked  . Jungkook immediately 
lifted his eyes to meet Taehyung's. “ what do you mean tae “ he asked innocently.

“ I mean do you want to run out of this prison? “ this question of Taehyung made Jungkook eyes went wide , he moved back a little to sit straight ,asking in worry, “ tae , what are you thinking?”.

"I don't have any plans" , Taehyung chuckled "Just curious, do you want?"  He lied , he genuinely wanted to know but he don’t want to scare Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head in response to Taehyung's question , saying" I don't want to ...I can't face my fans, my brother, or anyone" , he turned to face Taehyung with a soft look "...But if I get the chance to stay with you and Jimin together, I'm ready," he added with a smile, making Taehyung also smile but that smile didn't last long and vanished slowly.

Taehyung looked at their tangled hand with a gloomy expression “ But since you already know, I'm a gangster, you're a singer, and Jimin is a police officer....Do you think we can all manage to stay together? Live together ? Love each other?" This was the main question he wanted to ask which was making his heart restless.

Jungkook wondered for a few minutes and then replied “ I agree we all are different but.." he tightened his grip on Taehyung hand smiling " but We are one in heart. It doesn't matter to me what we do or who we are; what matters is our heart, and because it is one, I believe we can stay together anywhere we want" , he looked around in the cell " A prime example of this is this prison; even though we don't spend the majority of our time together here which hurt three of us , but when we meet , we forget everything and then every moment we do share become more meaningful and memorable “ Jungkook ended with a cute bunny smile showing to Taehyung.

Taehyung was surprised hearing Jungkook explanation, he think same to extend but never thought Jungkook to think same . He don’t care if Jungkook is singer or Jimin is officer , all he care for them to be with him . He liked them who they are , not what they are .  He smiled and quickly planted a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead “ how are you so smart ? “

Jungkook blushed lightly " its a secret"  smiling cuddle Taehyung placing his head on Taehyung shoulder. Taehyung smiled back letting Jungkook sleep on his broad shoulder and started playing with Jungkook hair.

Meanwhile Jimin was in the locker room, in front of his locker to get changed all of sudden his eyes stopped on his bracelet and his boys came in his mind .

“ What happened to me? After spending the entire day with them, I still miss them ” he mumbled and signed deeply .

“ What happened? Why are you inhaling everyone's air in the room” Suga sarcastically commented putting back his white coat back inside his locker which was right next to Jimin’s .

“ Hyung!! How do you deal when you miss Hoseok hyung?” Jimin asked closing his locker .

Suga shut his locker “ simple !! I meet him  , go on a date and have sex with him “ he replied without thinking for a second.