chapter 30

Throughout the day Jungkook was helping Taehyung as much as he could . He  even begged other officers for permission to let him take Taehyung to the infirmary but the officer refused to help him saying “ he is not allowed to get treated in the infirmary " that officers who hit Taehyung instructed every officer not to let Taehyung go the infirmary.

looking Taehyung hurt , Jungkook himself was feeling hurt  , he was feeling useless and decided to help Taehyung in every possible way he could like his life depend on him . He didn’t left Taehyung alone for second be it bringing food for Taehyung or take him to the bathroom . 

Whereas Taehyung was stopping Jungkook for helping him in everything be it workshop or  doing laundry but Jungkook was ignoring his all threat and warning by helping him without getting scared from him and this was making him smile too sometimes .

However, as the day wore on, Taehyung's pain was growing . He was making every effort to 
pull himself together, but the pain was just  becoming worse .

Taehyung was seated at the canteen bench ,  leaning against the wall for support for dinner . 
He could see Jungkook approaching, carrying two trays in his hands.

Jungkook kept one tray in front of Taehyung and another in front of that plate and sat down in front of Taehyung too .

Taehyung smiled “ thank you “ extending his hand to hold a spoon in his hand  but all of the sudden a pain in his arm came striking him down which made him whimper in pain " ahhhh "

When Taehyung whimpered, Jungkook flinched badly . He had never heard Taehyung whimper before, so he was taken aback . Since he came he saw Taehyung getting beaten up a maximum number of times before but this was the first time he heard Taehyung whimper in pain which made his heart drop.

" Are you okay Taehyung "  asked Jungkook worriedly as he quickly got up and sat down next to Taehyung to examine his arm but Despite being in excruciating pain, Taehyung simply turned his head away from Jungkook out of embarrassment at showing his frail side.

However, Jungkook was more concerned with Taehyung's condition than Taehyung's expression at the time. He tried to pull Taehyung's sleeve up to check it, but Taehyung stopped him removing Jungkook's hand away.

This made Jungkook heart but still that's not a big problem “ Taehyung let me check your wound please ”he requested but Taehyung can’t allow him . He just can’t show him how hurt and weak he is .  So he shook his head denying Jungkook request.

Jungkook started getting angry from Taehyung behavior. Since morning he was going with his tantrums and excuses but this is it he can’t anymore listen him and let him die in pain . It was already hurting him looking Taehyung hurt but if something happens to him he knows he will not able to handle that.

Jungkook stood up angrily “ Taehyung can you please stop all this and for once listen to me” he said pinching his voice little above from usual.

Taehyung raised his eyes and saw Jungkook looking angry but he noticed that although Jungkook appeared angry, tears were visible in his eyes. This made him feel even worse . He frowned and stood up too but he forgot that his legs has taken the major blow and the pain just made him almost fall back on his seat but Jungkook is quick. He quickly grab Taehyung from his waist and brought Taehyung right hand over his shoulder. When Taehyung turned to face him, he said, "I know you don't like it when someone helps you, but please let me help today."

Taehyung never replied but like in the morning he stopped resisting again and let Jungkook help him as he needed it too .

Taehyung was no longer in the condition to
 walk, so Jungkook practically had to drag him back into their cell. He helped Taehyung in  getting into bed, and as soon as his back touched the mattress, a whimper escaped his mouth and Every time Taehyung whimpers, Jungkook's heart trembles with pain.