chapter 75

“ YOUUUUU … “

As soon as Namjoon saw that bottle coming straight to seokjin, his eyes went wide . He couldn’t understand what to do so and in hurry , he just came in front of seokjin blocking his face with his arms and bottle instead of hitting seokjin back , it hit Namjoon arm .

Seokjin gasped in shock “ Namjoon… “ as soon he turned around . He quickly stepped forward , held Namjoon arm and what he saw shocked him to his soul .

Namjoon arm was bleeding and his wound has pieces of glasses in it . He was in pain , he raised his eyes to look seokjin “ are you okay? “

Seokjin didn’t reply , instead he turned laughing like some lunatic and looked that boy who threw that bottle “ who threw that bottle….” He asked walking towards the boys slowly - slowly .

 A blind person can also tell seokjin was fuming in anger , it was clearly visible in seokjin eyes as if he would kill someone. The one who was looking at him with lovely eyes some time ago, was now scared seeing her fearful eyes.

Seokjin reached to the boy with a smile on his face which was looking scary as hell “ who was the person who threw the bottle? “ he asked again smiling .

But his voice was so scary that it was sending chill in their body “ he .. he was the one .. we didn’t do. Anything “ the boy replied trembling, other boy nodded and both of them ran out of the restaurant leaving the third one .

Seokjin smiled and walked to the third one who was sweating too “ se.. seokjin.. you can’t do anything to me … “ he was trembling walking backwards “ .. you know my dad .. “ he was trying his best to stop seokjin but he was not stopping instead taking steps towards him till that boy was left with no place to go “ seokjin .. don’t you remember .. I .. I am your master .. You should be at my feet and begging “

Seokjin laughing like a lunatic banged his hand against the wall angrily, even that boy flinched badly . “ I know .. but I also told you never to mess with someone who concerns me .. “ he looked Namjoon and then the boy “ .. how do you want to pay that ? “

Namjoon was in pain , his blood was flowing non stop but what was scaring him more was the thought of seokjin hitting that boy , already everyone was watching but when he saw one of them opening the camera he face color disappeared .

“ Seokjin … “ he walked to the seokjin “ what are you doing? “

“ I asked how are you going to pay … HUHHHHH” seokjin asked banging his hand angrily very close to that boy face .

Namjoon was left with no choice “ seokjin … “ he held his hand and pulling him he dragged him out of the restaurant before anyone could record their faces.

“ ARE YOU OUT OF THE MIND … THEY WERE RECORDING YOU .. WHAT IF WE GET RECORDED AND BECAUSE OF US JUNGKOOK COMES IN DANGER ?? “ Namjoon asked literally pinching his voice up standing outside the restaurant, everyone passing them were looking them weirdly . But Namjoon didn’t care , he was just waiting for his reply .

“ I don’t care … “ seokjin in low voice almost inaudible replied clenching his hand into fist and looking at Namjoon bleeding arm .

“ What !!! “ Namjoon didn’t hear him .

Seokjin frowned and looked Namjoon “ I ..SAID ..I DON’T CARE “ Hearing him Namjoon was left speechless , seokjin walked to him , held his arm and then looked Namjoon angrily “ AND ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Who told you to block that hit .. HUHHH ? “

Namjoon started blinking his eyes “ I just did because…“

“ Come with me you mental minded idiot …” Seokjin didn’t wait for Namjoon to complete his sentence and dragged him to his car .