chapter 27

Jungkook and Taehyung both were lying on their beds inside the cell , thinking about Jimin .

Jungkook was pouting thinking Jimin didn’t reply or smile back to him like he use to do whereas Taehyung mind was thinking about Jimin expression and the way he was looking.

“ prisoner 1607 , you have a visitor “

Both the boys instantly looked outside thinking that it may be Jimin but it was some other officer to their disappointed .

Taehyung stood up lazily and walked outside the cell . Officer handcuffed him and take Taehyung with him .

Jungkook was now left alone in the cell . He tried to sleep turning right to left but no position was best for him to sleep . Maybe the mattress was more hard today or the pillow but nothing was making him comfortable . At last he stood up and sat on the bed taking the support of wall on his back .

He stared out the tiny window, but he couldn't see anything clearly . He was feeling claustrophobic being alone in the room .

After smoking, Jimin was no longer as irritable as he had been. As he was walking across the hallway, he suddenly recalled how Jungkook had smiled at him, but he had never responded. As he reviewed his actions, he began to feel awful .

Taehyung when reached the visitor room, he recognised the person and sat down on the chair with phone on his ear to talk.

“ Taehyung-ah !! What is your plan ? “ the same boy asked who came before his brother. He still has a cap and mask on his face.

Taehyung face has a deep frown . He looked the boy “ I am thinking of going with plan B , get everything prepared like i told you and few more arrangements will be needed but I will tell that afterwards as for now it is not confirmed yet “

The boy nodded “ but Taehyung-ah !! Why are we going with plan B and not with A . Plan A is way better and best than B “ the boy reasoned out but Taehyung denied instantly shaking his head “ things have changed and in future I think I am going to a decision which can declare war “

Boy eyes widened “ Taehyung-ah !! Don’t  tell me that … “ before could complete his sentence Taehyung already started nodding “ I am going to do that “

“ but doing that you will risk everything, you know that right? “ the boy asked looking in Taehyung eyes finding any clues but Taehyung didn’t let any clues go to the boy .

Taehyung nodded “ I know “ he clenched his hand tightly “ we just can’t let anything come in the way otherwise the bridge we all are on will collapse “

Jungkook was still looking outside the window with gloomy expressions when he heard some footsteps.

He turned his face to look outside the cell , he thought that Taehyung was coming back but as soon he saw the boy his lips curled into a big smile. He instantly came down his bed and reached the bar to greet the person

“ Hello officer Jimin”  Jungkook bowed down smiling .

Jimin also smiled back “ hi Jungkook “ this small greetings filled Jungkook with happiness .

Jimin looked inside the cell to see the other boy but he was not there.

“ Ohh he is gone to meet someone”  Jungkook replied even before Jimin question .

Jimin nodded but he was little disappointed because he wanted to meet the other boy too . He wanted to go out and smoke with Taehyung.

Jimin looked Jungkook with soft expression “ Jungkook would like a walk ? “