chapter 4

“ hyung…I am sorry ..i am so sorry ... please don't leave me “ Jungkook pleaded on his knees while sobbing .

“no Jungkook ..you made me embarrassed …mom and dad embarrassed and for that I will never forgive you “ his brother says , he pushed away Jungkook from his leg and walked away leaving sobbing alone .

“ Hey ..hey sleepyhead …hey wakeup”

Suddenly Jungkook opened his eyes and hugged the person who was in front of his eyes tightly in his embrace “ I am sorry …I am so sorry but please don’t leave me .. please “ Jungkook pleaded sobbing on the person shoulder .

“I think you are mistaken …I am not your girlfriend “

Jungkook eyes suddenly opened wide and moved away from the hug leaving the person “I am sorry !! I am so sorry “ .

Jungkook started bowing his head down literary banging his head against his legs in fear of angering the person .

“its okay !! But can you please don’t cry and if you want to cry please don’t make noise ..i am trying to get sleep “

Jungkook again apologized bowing down and finally looked the male face but before he could have clear glimpse that male lay down on his bed and slept back again .

Jungkook also lay down again but now he was scared of sleeping and making noise and making the other person anger but he couldn’t help . He was too tired , since morning he was just crying , running or just trembling in fear . His body need rest so he slept again but this time he didn’t make a noise and slept like a baby .

Next morning was a roll call , everyone has to come out of their prisoner so that officer can check that they are all in the numbers .

Everyone was out ,just Jungkook was inside still sleeping . Officer walked inside and started banging his stick against the bar of the bed .

Jungkook instantly opened his eyes , he was stunned and couldn't understand where he was but when he saw the officer standing looking at him he remembered everything that happened yesterday and walked down his bed quickly and stood in front of the officer with low head “ I am sorry “  Jungkook apologized trembling.

" STAND OUTSIDE, QUICKLY" Officers screamed on Jungkook face . Jungkook trembled from head to toe . He quickly bowed down , ran outside and stood outside the cell keeping his head low .

Officer signed deeply and started checking the prison one by one for any sharp or dangerous object . After completing everyone started moving inside prison . 

Jungkook prison was last thats why he  have to wait for everyone to go inside first . Suddenly he saw the boy in front of him not standing properly , he was leaning on the bars of cell with his arms crossed on his chest .

“ where do you think you are ? Some kind of hotel ?” officer asked coming closer to him but still the boy didn’t move and keep on standing leaning on the bar and even scoffed on the officer face .

Officer sigh  and started rubbing his temple in frustration “ you  …first thing in the morning …face the wall immediately “

Boy again didn’t moved making officer more angry . Looking at the popping nerves of the officer Jungkook could easily tell how much he was fuming in anger . He himself started shivering looking the officer face .

“  I SAID FACE THE WALLL “ officer scream was so scary that Jungkook almost jumped on the stop .

Taehyung finally listened to officer and  faced the wall raising his hands .

Jungkook was looking them with his innocent doe eyes when suddenly officer started hitting the male in front with his stick tightly one after another.

Jungkook shockingly covered his mouth , He didn’t knew this is how prisoners are treated . He felt own leg getting numb watching the hits Taehyung was getting but still he didn’t heard a single voice or a whimper from his mouth .

“ now go inside …bastards “ officer ordered and They quietly walked inside and Jungkook also followed him with head low just staring his legs . Boy in front of him was limping but still looking at him feel like he didn’t care .

After officer left them , Jungkook was standing fidgeting his finger . He wanted to ask boy if he was okay but was scared to even say anything so just keep on standing in the middle of the prison .

“ Are you thinking of standing there whole day ? Get the fuck away from their “ the boy sitting on the bed screamed scaring Jungkook .

Jungkook trembled hearing his angry voice , he was never before being abused . He also wanted to go away from their as soon as possible but he has no option than to stay here in this prison with his angry cellmate who clearly love to mess with the officers .

Jungkook felt his eyes teared up but he tried not to cry . He Don’t want to make the boy more angry .

He slowly walked near bed and was going to sit on his bed and cry silently but he was still worried for the male . He stood quietly and ask innocently “are..are you okay ?”

Jungkook knew this was worst question he could ask , of course he is not okay . He was hit almost 10 times , how can someone be okay but still he had to ask even if he get scolded again .

The boy stood up from the bed and walked up to him , standing just in front of Jungkook . Jungkook flinched , his heart was bouncing but he couldn’t dare look at the person face directly and started looking down but this made the person in front of him more angry .

The boy held Jungkook chin in his hand tightly and moved up his face making Jungkook look in his eyes and started squeezing his face tightly “ i said move away from my sight .... CAN'T YOU LISTEN “

Jungkook eyes which were holding tears , couldn’t hold anymore and slide down his eyes . He was in pain , a lot of pain but the man in front of him was not having mercy and keep on squeezing his cheeks .

Jungkook just nodded , the boy left his face and instantly Jungkook climbed up and lay down with his back and started crying as soon he lay down staining already stain pillow, he also covered his mouth with his both hand stopping any noise coming out of mouth , he was scared . Scared as hell . After an hour , Jungkook was still crying but now hiding his face under thin blanket which came earlier .  He didn’t want stay here , he wanted to go home and sleep in favorite room on his soft bed which was more comfortable than this hard mattress . He wanted to record his songs not stay here and always be scared from everyone . He wanted to live that carefree life again which he took for granted . He wanted to hang out with his manager and meet his fans but here he is scared from his own cell mates . He make him scared to his wits . How can he live in this place for years .

Jungkook don’t know for how long he was crying lying on the bed but it was sure until officers came back and started banging on the bars with their baton .

“everyone out !! Show your hands and stand straight in the line” officer screamed his lung out for everyone to hear .

But Jungkook doesn’t have to tell twice , he immediately climbed down and walked out of the prison as instructed keeping his head low , he doesn't want to make the officer angry again . His other cellmate also walked out but he stood straight facing the officer , hands in their pockets .

“STAND IN THE LINE..1607  ?” officer screamed looking straight in other eyes .

Jungkook was hating this , since morning he was watching how he was making the officer angry . He wanted things to go smoothly but this person was not making it easy for him and for officer but he doesn’t dare to look the boy face and say this . How can he , he want to live more at least till he could meet his fans again . 

“kim Taehyung …are you going to stay here ?” Officer asked in stern voice which was enough to anyone scar but Taehyung was different case , he scoffed , took his hands out showing them just few inches away from officer face “ that’s like a good boy …call me by my name “ and stood behind trembling Jungkook

Officer blood was boiling anyone can tell just by looking at his face and his hands which were clenching the baton tightly.

Taehyung scoffed again " what a piece of shit " his voice was low but Jungkook heard him Clearly but didn’t dare to tell the officer . He was already scared from the boy  and  Right now he doesn't have an idea about what crime the person has made so how can he just step on a bomb . So He decided to keep quiet keeping his head low. 

Taehyung smirked " and what a coward" this was also low , Jungkook heard this clearly too but he was not sure for whom he was referring to .