chapter 35

Jimin frowned watching Taehyung leaving the canteen and stood up to go after him but before he could go after him his phone started ringing which was from his mom and had to take the phone but he was tensed for Jungkook .

He saw two prisoners coming in the canteen who look young from Jungkook. He quickly ran towards them " can you two do me a favor?" He asked politely with a small smile .

Taehyung was really angered with Jungkook behaviour but he don't want to get angry on Jungkook that's why he came outside to smoke and calm himself down . He pulled out the cigarette packet and lighter from his pocket and started smoking looking the star in the sky .

" you know the rule right !! That prisoners are not allowed to smoke "

Taehyung moved his gaze to his left and saw that Suga smoking the cigarette too " so are you going to report? "

Suga also turned his gaze to Taehyung after blowing the smoke in the air " i would but today I am not in the mood"

Taehyung scoffed " why ? Fought with your boyfriend?" and started looking the stars again

Suga eyes went wide open hearing Taehyung " how do you know I have a boyfriend "

" its clearly written on your face " Taehyung smirked blowing out the smoke in the air .

Suga was dumbfounded again , he made a fist out of his hand to punch Taehyung but he restraint himself murmuring " I should not give him important, he is an idiot and we should ignore idiot people in our life "

Taehyung heard him and started chuckling . He loves to tease everyone but first time he was not enjoying . He was laughing but that was nothing compared to the level of enjoyment he gets when he teases Jimin .

" hey doc !! " Taehyung called and in reply Suga hummed .

" do you love your boyfriend ?"

Suga nodded smoking out a big smoke in air .

Taehyung hesitated but still asked looking the stars " then while loving him have you find someone else also interesting ?" Taehyung intention were different, he was trying to clear his doubt but Suga took it wrong way .

Taehyung on the other hand was waiting for suga reply but when he didn't hear anything for quite few minutes , he turned to look Suga but as soon his eyes saw Suga a cold terror went throughout his body .

Suga was looking Taehyung as if he is going to kill Taehyung with his eyes only " what the hell do you mean?" He asked in hoarse voice.

Taehyung gulped down nervously " I .. I mean how do you know he is the only one for you ? " he was really feeling scared from the way Suga was looking. He never saw someone with such a dangerous look on his face.

" Really? You just want to know this? " Suga asked looking Taehyung to which Taehyung instantly nodded in fear .

Suga finally calmed down and turned his gaze away from Taehyung towards stars in the sky "well because he is the only one who understands me even if I don't say anything , he is the only one who accept me who i am " suga smiled thinking about Hoseok " he is only one who made me feel safe and wanted in this earth " .

Suga turned his gaze to Taehyung and instantly went to disgusting face from soft one " and I don't know why I am telling you this but when you genuinely like someone you can't afford to loose that person , you can't afford their ignorance towards you, you can't afford them to get hurt and want them to pay attention to you ... so if you found someone who you think have these things then bingo he or she is the one for you " he ended his explanation blowing the smoke on Taehyung face .