chapter 40

Jungkook, Taehyung and other prisoners were standing outside their cell with head low leaving Taehyung. He was leaning back on the cell bar with hands in his pockets looking at three officers , in which the officer walking in between them was looking above in the rank because of his dress than other two were walking behind him.

Chairman was checking every prisoner clothes and behavior with not much expressions .

“ sir , this level is disciplined by officer Jimin and he is doing great job in that “ chief said smiling and walking behind chairman.

Chairman rather replying he just nodded and then his eyes caught two boys in the end which made him more interested .

He walked towards them with chief and another officer following him   .

Chief started panicking when he saw Taehyung looking straight in the chairman eyes .

“ KIM TAEHYUNG!! IS THIS HOW YOU BEHAVE WHEN OFFICERS APPROACH!! QUICKLY APOLOGIZE AND STAND LOWERING YOUR HEAD “ Chief commanded but Taehyung didn’t give a damn about him and keep on staring chairman .

But Jungkook was getting terrified for Taehyung . Everything has been going best these days for him , he don’t want to ruin that and especially don’t want to see Taehyung get punished.

He held Taehyung shirt hem innocently “ tae.. please don’t make them angry “ he whispered .

No one heard him leaving two people First Taehyung and second was chairman.

Taehyung don’t want to do what chief said , he never bow down in front of anyone whom he don’t respect but looking how Jungkook was scared he bowed his head down lightly holding his anger to himself “ sorry “ he said in stern voice still standing straight .

When the Chairman saw Taehyung listening to Jungkook, an unidentified smile spread across his face as he looked at Jungkook.

As Taehyung noticed Chairman smiling and glancing over at Jungkook, he frowned sharply and commanded without hesitation, "Stop staring at him." He doesn't care if he is punished , he was already fuming in anger enough to hit him but the problem at the moment which is making him frown was the Chairman smile . 

He has always been very cautious towards people's expression and behavior but for the first time he couldn't tell whether chairman was looking in a good or bad way but if there is 1% chance of him looking Jungkook in wrong he won't allow that.

“ how dare you .. “ chief said angrily stepping forward to hit Taehyung with his baton which made Jungkook tremble in fear but before he could get any closer to Taehyung Chairman intervened, placing his arm in front of the chief and blocking his path, stopping the chief from striking Taehyung with his baton “ who gave you permission to decide on your own or do you think you are the chairman here “ he asked tilting his head to left in a deep voice .

Chief started panicking hearing chairman and quickly bowed down apologizing “ I am sorry sir , I was just trying to discipline him “

“ Did I gave you permission to discipline him ? “ he asked this time in dangerous voice which made chief throat dry in fear “ so .. sorry sir “ he apologized again stuttering.

Chairman gazed back Taehyung and Jungkook and started smiling again “ how can you both be same ?” He said observing their face which made Taehyung and Jungkook think what chairman meant .

Chairman look Taehyung with a evil smirk “ especially you …”

“ DAD !!!! “Jimin came running and stood in front of Taehyung blocking chairman view totally out of breath “ d..Dad , let me …”